Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Consolidation

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: PS3 Article Dec 20, 2005, 07:31 TorTorden

but as a 360 title, it's disapointing. Besides, your PC costs how much to make it look better again?

Much less than having too buy a HD tv and an xbox, I'l promise you that.

Besides I'm perfectly capable too play at just as good resolutions and detail settings as the xbox 360 on my two year old PC

As for NFSMW I have no big expectations I mean the main target audience for this game has never owned a drivers licence yet, and thos who do think this is a cool car.
http://www.topgear.com/content/timetoburn/sections/carbage/pages/0126/main.jpg

As for the game itself you would be hard pressed to believe they could have dumbed the driving anymore down than NSFU2, but whoe and behold we have the "go-cart on magnetic rails "handling of NSFMW.

Still the inclusion of the cop challenges is a fresh pace, from the tired old "catch up" racing against. AI that clearly exist in a separete unviverse as far as the laws of physics go.

Sad too see Drift racing go (best part of NFSU 1 & 2), still it is like playing a train wreck. I just can't help myself.

EDIT:
I'm getting an XBox 360 not a day before we have working Linux for it, and that's that.

This comment was edited on Dec 20, 07:35.

----------------------------
Yes, I abuse grammar by opening my mouth.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. No subject Dec 20, 2005, 00:20 D4rkKnight

Hey now, dont start raggin on the PC, you are doomed to lose.

4. Re: PS3 Article Dec 19, 2005, 23:27 Masa

Play NFSMW on PC. It looks better anyhow.

Game isn't all that good. I mean, it is, for NFS, but as a 360 title, it's disapointing. Besides, your PC costs how much to make it look better again?

That's what I thought.

3. Re: PS3 Article Dec 19, 2005, 19:32 DrEvil

Play NFSMW on PC. It looks better anyhow.

2. Re: PS3 Article Dec 19, 2005, 18:06 TorTorden

Well I ain't no fan of either consoles (Okay I have a soft spot for the REVO)

but, I also think that the only mismanaged part of the XB360 's launch, is the single fact that there just isn't enough to go around to the few who want one. Now adding to the fact that there is several thousand available consoles in japan serves nothing more than as an a major slap in the face from microsoft.

On top of this we have the very large or very "loud" quantity of faulty XB360's. This is definetly not helped by the "worldwide" launch I myself has friend (the only one who wanted one) had it working for a total of one hour before he had it malfuntion.

What hurts the will to purchase more?

waiting two-five months for a console to make it from japan.

Or seeing your "crazy friend" who waited in the store line up for twelve hours bring his "shiny" into the living room only two have to ship on for repair in less than a week, and being told it might be another four months till he will be able to play his copy of NFSMW.

That just starts making the competition look good.

(expression of compassion and a merry Xmas for Tumbler and his kind, one gamer to another)

This comment was edited on Dec 19, 18:18.

----------------------------
Yes, I abuse grammar by opening my mouth.

1. PS3 Article Dec 19, 2005, 14:43 CrimsonPaw

I like this bit:
Quite some analysts are already calling the Xbox 360 release the most horrible and mismanaged one ever
Now, I'm a Sony fanboy, but I have yet to believe any crap like this from a competitor's website.

~~Crim~~

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo