Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Evening Q&As

• Supreme Commander
    The Supreme Commander Q&A on Supreme Commander HQ talks with Chris Taylor, the supreme commander at Gas Powered Games, about their upcoming RTS game: "One of the biggest challenges has been finding a way to create three different factions that are all different in one way, but similar in othersÖ i.e. each faction needs a well-balanced force that covers land, sea and air, but canít all have the same look to their tanks. When we get up to the huge experimental units this is easy because these units are way over-the-top, and have crazy weapons and create massive amounts of destruction."
  • Heather Graham
    OGaming's Heather Graham Q&A talks with the lovely actress about her voice work in EverQuest II: "Yeah. I just donít find fighting off or attacking a bunch of little computer people that exciting. Thereís something more inspiring about getting to interact with hundreds of different real people from around the world. It takes more creativity and imagination, and forces you to think more on your feet. Itís almost more mentally stimulating in that regard."

View
3. commodore 64 Dec 10, 2005, 03:31 tron

that "little computer people" comment Heather made reminded me of a game i had on my C64, it was actually called "Little Computer People" and was the first ever "sims" style game that i am aware of...

if you've never heard of it, read this:
http://www.gamespot.com/gamespot/features/pc/unsung_heroes/sec2_02.html
and be amazed at what was available 20 years ago.

- tron -
---
"tron is big and tron is full of action... it's a hell of a ride!"
-from the Tron 2.0 box
Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Dec 10, 00:56 No subject nin
  2. Dec 10, 01:41 SupCom will rock HardCore
  10. Dec 10, 12:11  Re: SupCom will rock C_A_P
  11. Dec 10, 13:06   Re: SupCom will rock Tango
>> 3. Dec 10, 03:31 commodore 64 tron
  4. Dec 10, 07:50 No subject space captain