Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Evening Consolidation

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: No subject Dec 6, 2005, 11:27 Tumbler

So, as I understand it, the 20 gig HDD comes with a bunch of trailers, demo's, and little movies that you CANNOT delete?

Hmm, wonder when we'll see the first HDD hacks so you can plug in a much bigger drive to that same port on the top. 20 Gig's seems kind of ridiulous if the HDD is external. Would be so much easier to just let people plug in any drive they want... but then you can't force people to keep movies and game demo's on the hdd...
This comment was edited on Dec 6, 11:30.

99gamers.com-Game trading site, PC digital trading!
Kickstarter "Game Developer"!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. No subject Dec 6, 2005, 10:37 space captain

wrong

Out of the box, Xbox 360 has only 12GB of free space, but it's possible to free another gigabyte by deleting the demo movies and music.

the other locked GBs are for save games and that sort of thing

Go forth, and kill!

4. Rozen Maiden! Dec 6, 2005, 09:31 Soylent Bob

Finally, the hidden collaborative album from Guns n' Roses and Iron Maiden is released to the public on the PS2!!!;P

3. Re: 360 hard drive - a third smaller Dec 6, 2005, 06:04 Vx

They are not, microsoft will ofcourse be as "friendly" as to make new disks with more space on them availeble for purchase

2. Re: 360 hard drive - a third smaller Dec 6, 2005, 04:59 Keilun

I think Firingsquad looked into this in their 4 day hands on review of the 360. It was due to all the demos and media that ships on the 360 by default. It's not that only 13GB is accessible. It's that there's already 7GB of data on the HDD when you get it. But it does beg the question, with more downloads to come, how are users supposed to keep up with only 20GB total?

1. How to Avoid Your Xbox 360 From Scratch Dec 6, 2005, 01:46 John

Wow, that really does scratch.. and hard. I didn't think you'd be able to hear it like that.

GW: Grad Mcgarth W/N Going to finish game before I start a new character me thinks

This space is available for rent

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo