Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Stronghold 2 Patches

New Stronghold 2 patches are now available, updating the U.S., European, and Deluxe editions of the medieval strategy sequel to version 1.31, updating all with the content of the Deluxe Edition. The deluxification includes eight new historical castles, three new AI players, four new Kingmaker maps, and a new game mode called The Conquest Trail. The patches are available on 3D Gamers, FileFront, Gamer's Hell, and Worthplaying.

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: No subject Oct 28, 2005, 14:09 StringFellow

This latest patch fixes very little and it took them 6 months for THIS patch???? The multiplayer portion still has major issues, the game till crashes to desktop, maps are unbalanced....the list goes on! I believe the patch is focused more on the single player portion, but I was hoping for some MP fixes as well.

-S

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: No subject Oct 28, 2005, 06:45 Xero

This game is a sad story indeed. From being such a badass original and decent expansion, Firefly Studios was IMO a very high quality game developing company. I mean, Stronghold was full of greatness. Was a very addicting game to just play on the economic side. Combat was a bonus. Then they released this sequel which makes them look like a joke. Was horrid. Very disappointing from a company I thought was on the rise.

Face your Fears, Live your Dreams, No Fear -Manny Pacquiao
This comment was edited on Oct 28, 06:45.

Currently playing: Skyrim

1. No subject Oct 28, 2005, 02:39 D4rkKnight

A flawed castle sim, but good nevertheless. While I do like the original SH better, this one has alot of cool features that I miss when I play it.

I'm glad to see support for it, on release it needed alot of work, the multiplayer barely even worked, if only it didnt need a powerhouse CPU I could play it LAN on my laptop vs friends =/

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo