Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Fahrenheit Patch

A Fahrenheit patch is now available, updating the European edition of Quantic Dream's game also known as Indigo Prophecy. The download is available on this FTP server, and mirrored on 3D Gamers, FileFront, Gamer's Hell, and Worthplaying.

View
8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

8. Re: what does it do Oct 26, 2005, 08:51 MeatForce

Whenever they release a patch without significant notes, I always suspect it's just a stealthy attempt to shut down the pirates for an hour or two..

-----
GW: Tashen Boke [R/Me]; Rosti The Ninja [Mo/R]; Gort Grimley [W/Ne]

-----
I'm not even angry. I'm being so sincere right now, even though you broke my heart and killed me.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: what does it do Oct 26, 2005, 07:32 Masa

yeah er really, this game works and does what all games should do.

What, actually runs flawless right out of the box? That, I wholly agree. As for the gameplay, Indigo was a considerable step in story telling, but I wouldn't want this infused too much with say...SWAT 4

6. The best part of PC Gaming Oct 26, 2005, 03:19 Bet

Gotta love mystery patches. What does it fix? What does it break? Who knows! Install it and maybe you win the prize of finding out!

5. Re: what does it do Oct 26, 2005, 02:31 pob

yeah er really, this game works and does what all games should do. runs really well on a 6600gt, is fun, gets better, and doesn't crash. And, if you're not in the US, its suitably adult too, for the adults amongst us.

4. Re: what does it do Oct 26, 2005, 01:16 anon@24.76

well, that doesnt say much.
maybe it makes the US version even more pg13 rated...

3. Re: what does it do Oct 26, 2005, 00:31 Sepharo

Hooray! My detective work has paid off and I found the patch notes:

"Atari has released the first retail patch for Fahrenheit (a.k.a. Indigo Prophecy) to update the (presumably) European editions of the 3D "psycho thriller" action adventure by Quantic Dream to version 1.1. Details on the changes in this release are however not available, so your mileage may vary."

2. Re: what does it do Oct 26, 2005, 00:29 Sepharo

Yeah I wonder too...

1. what does it do Oct 26, 2005, 00:15 Beerninja

This game was flawless when I played it.....what could this patch possibly improve on

8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo