Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Into the Black

I found a pair of my jeans on the floor (where my sloppy self left them) with a soggy spot on the back where a belt loop has been chewed through, clearly the work of a canine's canines. It doesn't really require a lot of deductive reasoning to figure out that Gunnar is the prime suspect over Hudson the wonder dog in this crime, as the puppy still has a little of the devil in him, while his more adult companion never pulled such stunts even when she was younger. It's tough to get dogs to understand their misdeeds when you don't catch them in the act, and showing the damage to Gunnar and telling him he was bad didn't seem to impress him at all. He just continued wagging his tail, happy as a clam... Or a dog who has just cleaned his teeth with $50 dental floss.

Undisciplined Links! Thanks Mike Martinez and Ant.
Stories: Amazon rainforest suffers worst drought in decades.
For the Blue Man Army, Recruitment Is on the Rise.
Science: NASA concocting robots for space flights.
Auction: Britney Spears Cancels Auction of Bra.

View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. Re: BAAAAAD DOGGIE! Oct 12, 2005, 11:28 OsinO

Exactly.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: BAAAAAD DOGGIE! Oct 11, 2005, 20:13 Bunko

I hate it when you shard by accident..
As opposed to when you do it on purpose?

And what is good, Phaedrus, and what is not good -
Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

http://citizenb.com/ - Shameless website plug.

Who knows but that, on the lower frequencies, I speak for you?
http://citizenb.com/ - Now at v1.1

5. Re: BAAAAAD DOGGIE! Oct 11, 2005, 14:20 OsinO

I hate it when you shard by accident..

4. Re: BAAAAAD DOGGIE! Oct 11, 2005, 07:16 Rick

Well, I guess there are worse ways of getting a soggy spot on the back of your jeans...

3. Britney's Bra Oct 11, 2005, 04:56 Killer Kane

We live in a world where Ebay has to have a "policy" against selling used underwear.

:0

"Women might be able to fake orgasms.....
... But men can fake a whole relationship."

2. No subject Oct 11, 2005, 04:46 D4rkKnight

This could have been prevented easily enough if you had just taken the time to pick your shit off the floor and not left it there for him to get at!

My poodles a smart little bastard and such a statement would never apply to him.

He takes the liberty to re-arrange the table chairs so that he can use them as steps to climb up to higher areas, namely the kitchen counter, and begin eating everything in sight.

Damn poodles, too smart for their own good...or for our good I suppose.

1. BAAAAAD DOGGIE! Oct 11, 2005, 02:14 Bob Bobsen

Go Pavlov on his ass and stick the belt under his nose, whack him across the face,saying forcefully, "Godammit that was a fifty dollar belt you son of a bitch", repeat, repaet again and again...... In about two weeks you will:
1.) Not have any sort of leather belt product for example purse staps)left unmolested in a two county area because poochie goes revo on YOUR ass.
-OR-
2.) You will never have another chewed belt problem again and the only drawback will be when you try and put that fancy new faux leather collar on him and he goes ape shit.
-BUT-
This could have been prevented easily enough if you had just taken the time to pick your shit off the floor and not left it there for him to get at!
Hope this helps,
A dog lover,
Bobsen

7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo