Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

View
68 Replies. 4 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 ] Older >

68. Re: Yo, nin... Sep 26, 2005, 18:43 Prez

If it is anything like Sunday, you got another 5 or so hours to go buddy.

Lol! Well, I can understand it on a Sunday. But I work nights, and I can't go to bed in the morning after I've come home from work 'til I've read my morning update on Bluesnews. He's cutting into my sleeptime, dammit!

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

67. Re: No subject Sep 26, 2005, 12:26 Bronco

He's got enough stress with tending to me, the pregnant one, as well as our wee rampaging toddler.

Hey! Congrats. Now just one more to tie me.

Later on, I may figure out a way to weird out Bronco some more by being a chick on OOTB.

This one lost me but i like being weirded out so go for it.

-TPFKAS2S
http://www.braglio.com
teh m4y0r ownz a GabeN b4ckp4k
http://www.azurebrigade.com
- WoW Guild / Board

-TPFKAS2S

66. Re: No subject Sep 26, 2005, 09:25 Creston

Boys are not the only ones making fun of Creston's nanotubes

It's good to know I am universally admired... I think.

Creston

65. Re: Yo, nin... Sep 26, 2005, 09:20 Enahs

Blue - Where's my Monday morning update?!?!?!

If it is anything like Sunday, you got another 5 or so hours to go buddy.

That's not a toy! “ –Frylock, “You say that about everything you own. You should own toys. They're fun.” –MasterShake.

I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally.
- W. C. Fields

64. Re: Yo, nin... Sep 26, 2005, 08:59 Prez

Blue - Where's my Monday morning update?!?!?!

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

63. Re: Yo, nin... Sep 26, 2005, 07:46 nin

Have you heard about this?

http://www.nin.com/current/index.html (9/23 entry, to be specific)

Yes, but thank you! I spent about a half hour trying to download their (Sony's) stupid-assed 800k installer, only to have it stall EVERY TIME.

Finally I found it elsewhere (on a different server) in the milions of pages Sony has out there...

I really liked it...well worth a buck. Reminds me of the Still cd, which is one of my favs. Too bad Sony's software is such a pain in the ass...first thing I did was burn it to cd and then mp3 it, so I wouldn't have to deal w/ their BS anymore.

--------------------------------------------------------------
GW: Nilaar Madalla, lvl 20 R/Mo / Tolyl Nor, lvl 20 E/Mo / Xylos Gath, lvl 13 W/Mo

Don't look at me that way. It was An Honest Mistake. http://www.thebravery.com/

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

62. Re: No subject Sep 26, 2005, 03:42 Tango

and various other explosives are located on the other. I'd rather not combine the two quite so directly.
In my experience, what the man would "rather not do" doesn't always enter the equation

Oh, and I ... fertilized this weekend. So there.
But H is already pregnant. SCANDAL!

61. Re: No subject Sep 26, 2005, 00:21 WarPig

We'd be neck-and-neck if you hadn't opened with 'gestating',

I don't know, just today I was watching not one but two TV's while keeping up on all the game stats on the computer - and I did all this while simultaneously eating, drinking, lounging, and passing gas.

But then again I'm just gifted.

-------------------------------------------------------
I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not for our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex. - Jack Handy

GO SEAHAWKS!

60. No subject Sep 26, 2005, 00:18 Masa

Oh...Creston...what beautiful nanontubs you have...lol

59. Where's Riley? Sep 25, 2005, 23:58 Prez

Edit: I just ended up getting the silver. Of course steam isn't working tonight so I can't download anything I just paid for.

Hold on - let me go turn on the Riley Signal I have installed on my roof. He'll be along shortly to bash Steam for you.

Seriously though, that DOES suck.

- Mahatma Gandhi

58. Re: Guild Wars Sep 25, 2005, 23:43 Grasman

If you need a hand, look me up. I am very good at keeping squishies alive; just ask nin or mordkai.

I can attest to that, but you have to tell him before hand that you are trying to be a tank. Despite your complete and utter lack of tankiness. Dont believe the whole "you CANT die while you on my watch" crap, cause you can definately aggro enough things to die. He'll run outta energy sooner or later.

57. Re: Guild Wars Sep 25, 2005, 23:35 Bucky

Here we are, the four of us, going against several baddies trying to save the north wall (post-trebuchet rebuild), everyone warns me (without SPECIFICALLY referring to me) to launch the thing while they draw the baddies to the target area. At this point, I was watching the action from afar, but in front of the treb. Turning around, I noticed, oh crap, no one was there to launch. So, I did.... and.... killed one of our own, while the baddies survived. Cursing ensued. Admittedly, I was a dumbass. Oh well. Next time, maybe.

There's almost always one or two 'tricks' to every mission, the best idea is to let someone who knows what they are doing lead. As a monk your only job is to make sure that they stay alive under reasonable circumstances. I've got a bad rep with a few people, but that's because they decided to split from the rest of the group. It just so happens they ran out of my heal range, and I didn't move with them.

A bonus for one mission requires that you not attack a group, instead just follow them. I think I tried that bonus a dozen times before I found a group that all knew to stay away. /shrug. It's just part of learning the game.

---
"Pain, or damage don't end the world, or despair, or fuckin' beatin's. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back." -Al Swearengen

Guild Wars: Alia Arjel Mo/N

56. Re: No subject Sep 25, 2005, 22:30 MeatForce

Women > men at multitasking. Here I am gestating, finishing up a bowl of Spaghettios (with meatballs), and watching some Daily Show off the TiVo.

/fistshake

We'd be neck-and-neck if you hadn't opened with 'gestating', but I'm all thumbs when it comes to that.

Closest I can get in that case is 'gesticulating', and I'd be lying if I said I could do that while eating Spaghettios

Good Gestations to you and Zathrus though!

-----
GW: Tashen Boke [R/Me]; Rosti The Ninja [Mo/R]; Gort Grimley [W/Ne]

-----
I'm not even angry. I'm being so sincere right now, even though you broke my heart and killed me.

55. Re: Guild Wars Sep 25, 2005, 22:30 Dan =0)

Okay, well.. I've reached level 6, have Mo/Me classes/professions, and have a bit of a bad rep with one group with whom I played (I hold myself at least partly responsible).

Here we are, the four of us, going against several baddies trying to save the north wall (post-trebuchet rebuild), everyone warns me (without SPECIFICALLY referring to me) to launch the thing while they draw the baddies to the target area. At this point, I was watching the action from afar, but in front of the treb. Turning around, I noticed, oh crap, no one was there to launch. So, I did.... and.... killed one of our own, while the baddies survived. Cursing ensued. Admittedly, I was a dumbass. Oh well. Next time, maybe.

Dan =0|

Shameless self-plug(s): http://drdk.bandcamp.com
http://www.myspace.com/dankupkamusic
http://drdkmusic.net76.net

54. Re: No subject Sep 25, 2005, 22:28 Zathrus

Didn’t you want him to move the garage from the left side of the house to the right side this weekend?

That would be rather exceptionally difficult, since the gas water heater and gas furnace are located on one side and the paint, stain, turpentine, and various other explosives are located on the other. I'd rather not combine the two quite so directly.

Oh, and I mowed, picked up lawn trash, composted it, aerated, limed, and fertilized this weekend. So there.

53. Yo, nin... Sep 25, 2005, 22:18 Heather

Have you heard about this?

http://www.nin.com/current/index.html (9/23 entry, to be specific)

Beauty is truth; truth beauty - that is all ye need to know on earth...except TCP/IP.

52. Re: No subject Sep 25, 2005, 21:39 Bucky

Look, bucky. Don't get uppity with my main squeeze.

He's Enahs, I'm Bucky. Don't be draggin' me into nothing!

Think I'm gonna catch up on BSG now.

Oh, and the Patriots at Steelers game rocked. If only we could keep our secondary healthy.

Edit: Smiley Fix
---
"Pain, or damage don't end the world, or despair, or fuckin' beatin's. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back." -Al Swearengen

Guild Wars: Alia Arjel Mo/N
This comment was edited on Sep 25, 21:40.

51. Re: No subject Sep 25, 2005, 21:37 nin

LOL.
Quote of the day right there! Hah Hah Creston!

Ya. Ouch!

--------------------------------------------------------------
GW: Nilaar Madalla, lvl 20 R/Mo / Tolyl Nor, lvl 20 E/Mo / Xylos Gath, lvl 13 W/Mo

Don't look at me that way. It was An Honest Mistake. http://www.thebravery.com/

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

50. Re: No subject Sep 25, 2005, 21:18 Enahs

He's got enough stress with tending to me, the pregnant one, as well as our wee rampaging toddler.

Bah...that aint nothing.

Didn’t you want him to move the garage from the left side of the house to the right side this weekend? But he did not do it! Now he has to wake up early tomorrow and do it before work.

Hah hah.

LOL.
Quote of the day right there! Hah Hah Creston!

That's not a toy! “ –Frylock, “You say that about everything you own. You should own toys. They're fun.” –MasterShake.

I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally.
- W. C. Fields

49. Re: No subject Sep 25, 2005, 21:10 Heather

Creating an account is different than “chillin” with us.
Like I said, would she really be here if you where not?

Look, bucky. Don't get uppity with my main squeeze. He's got enough stress with tending to me, the pregnant one, as well as our wee rampaging toddler.

The deal is, I was here. I just didn't feel the need to jump into the pool. However, I surmised you all were my type of people, so I decided to cannonball in.

As for my gamer gal friends, they often discuss eclectic rambling things like what goes on in OOTB. Boys are not the only ones making fun of Creston's nanotubes, evolution, and how to get your baby down for the evening while not missing a raid.

Women > men at multitasking. Here I am gestating, finishing up a bowl of Spaghettios (with meatballs), and watching some Daily Show off the TiVo. Later on, I may figure out a way to weird out Bronco some more by being a chick on OOTB.

Beauty is truth; truth beauty - that is all ye need to know on earth...except TCP/IP.

68 Replies. 4 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo