Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Heroes of the Pacific Takeoff Tomorrow

Let the epic air battles commence - Heroes of the Pacific cleared for take off! (thanks Frans) announces that Heroes of the Pacific will ship tomorrow, when the World War II aerial combat game will be available for PC, Xbox, and PS2. Accompanying the announcement is the release of a new launch trailer for the game, which can be found on the Codemasters Website (registration required), with one or more of the various versions of the clip mirrored on 3D Gamers and FileFront. Here's a bit from the release announcement:

From exhilarating head-to-head dog-fighting with huge numbers of enemy aircraft, bombing aircraft carriers to mounting massive attacks on land-based targets, Heroes of the Pacific delivers full on aerial combat adrenaline that gets you up close and personal with the Japanese air force and navy.

Beginning with the 1941 attack on Pearl Harbor, the game’s epic and enthralling story line unfolds through 26 missions taken from real events of the U.S. Air Force campaign in the Pacific.

Battles take place in hotspots such as Pearl Harbor, Leyte and Imo Jima. You’ll need all your courage and ace flying skills to dodge the intense enemy fire when you come under attack with up to 150 planes filling the skies in a single confrontation!

View
6. Re: Joke of a game Sep 22, 2005, 14:41 Geese

That's why they always seem to eject even if the plane explodes in mid-air. That makes it ok I guess. At least I think they would always eject when I played the demo...

Ahhh...you're right. The ol' A-Team syndrome.

Actually, I was offended by the fact I couldn't ram or shoot down the ejected pilots

Spread the O&A Virus on XM Radio Channel 202
http://www.opieandanthony.com
http://www.xmradio.com
Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Sep 22, 12:56 Joke of a game ELITE
  2. Sep 22, 13:31  Re: Joke of a game Geese
  5. Sep 22, 14:37   Re: Joke of a game John
>> 6. Sep 22, 14:41    Re: Joke of a game Geese
  8. Sep 22, 16:04   Re: Joke of a game ELITE
  9. Sep 22, 16:13    Re: Joke of a game Geese
  3. Sep 22, 14:27  Re: Joke of a game Fingers M