Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Mobilization

View
8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

8. No subject Aug 15, 2005, 21:13  Cruciform 

I love how the site that links has the gameboy micro PDF just makes it available on their own site so they get more google ad hits. That's classy.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. $130 DS Aug 15, 2005, 20:40 VT Hoodlum

I've said for a while I wasn't going to get a handheld. I havn't owned one since the original gameboy. Now that I'm not a kid anymore, and actually drive on road trips, I don't really see the point. However, I easily blow $130 in one or two weekends out. Caving in and staying home with a new game for a couple friday nights might not be such a bad call. Some of the games coming out for this thing look really, really cool and different. I mean, where else can you use a stylus to operate in a surgery game?

6. Re: PSP Movies Aug 15, 2005, 17:19 Fantaz

If they keep selling it then it must mean people are buying them. I'm betting if we wait a while there will be so many movies on the market and they will be forced to lower the price to hold the demand.

5. Re: PSP Movies Aug 15, 2005, 16:06 JM

The funny thing is, every article/report I read on the subject seems to indicate that they are selling well. And more and more studios are jumping on board to release their movies on UMD. So someone must be buying them. I just can't figure out who.

4. Re: PSP Movies Aug 15, 2005, 14:25 Quaternion

Yeah, why do it when there are detailed instructions on the net that teach how to play ripped movies from memory sticks?

If I can copy my purchased DVD's onto memory sticks for free, why would I buy the same movies again just to watch them on a PSP? WTF!?

3. Re: PSP Movies Aug 15, 2005, 13:33 JM

So, does anyone here at blues buy PSP movies? If so, why?

2. Re: PSP Movies Aug 15, 2005, 12:49 nin

$7.99-$9.99 would be (I think) the magic price point...

I'll just keep ripping the dvds I already own...

--------------------------------------------------------------
GW: Nilaar Madalla, lvl 20 R/Mo / Xylos Gath, lvl 10 W/Mo

Don't look at me that way. It was An Honest Mistake. http://www.thebravery.com/

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

1. PSP Movies Aug 15, 2005, 12:43 Tumbler

I don't understand ppl buying psp movies. They cost as much as a DVD but you can only use them on the PSP...

I love seeing anything come out for the psp but why is anyone paying the same price for dvd's and buying a psp movie?

If they were 5-7 dollars I might, but I still have no interest in buying any movies...

I guess considering the cost of games the 12-15$ price tag is easier to swallow...

Unpaid Employee and Fanboy of DICE and anything BF2.

99gamers.com-Game trading site, PC digital trading!
Kickstarter "Game Developer"!

8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo