Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Harrisburg, PA 09/18

Regularly scheduled events

Competitions

A Steam Update describes plans for a rematch between the developers at Valve and the folks behind the Half-Life 2- Capture the Flag modification. This is a follow-up to a previous match, and word is that when the as-yet unscheduled rematch occurs, interested spectators can watch via SourceTV.

View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. LMCTF Jul 31, 2005, 19:03 SouL_DragooN

LMCTF..offhand grapple... Man do I miss that mod.. I tried to get it going again to find a server and there were a few but no one was there.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: CTF Jul 31, 2005, 10:58 PHJF

TF... wow. Such fun. Pinnacle of gaming right there.

------
“The closer you get to being a pro, the closer you can get to the client. The knife, for example, is the last thing you learn. Ok?"

Steam + PSN: PHJF

5. Re: CTF Jul 31, 2005, 08:11 Moonbender

Not so much a fan of vanilla CTF, but man I'd love to see a modern version of Team Fortress.

4. Re: CTF Jul 31, 2005, 02:19 Michael Bolton's hair dresser

Oh hell yeah Q2 CTF kicked ass especially LMCTF!

Dr. Michael Bolton's Hairdreser PhD, MD

Dr. Michael Bolton's Hairdreser PhD, MD, LLP, DDS

3. Re: CTF Jul 30, 2005, 20:27 Ant

I remember the days of Q2 CTF. Everyone at a my school's LAN party went crazy over it. Then, came AQ2.  

Ant @ The Ant Farm: http://antfarm.ma.cx and Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net ...

2. Re: CTF Jul 30, 2005, 16:51 LIQUID-SEX

I love steam updates!

1. CTF Jul 30, 2005, 16:09 dubfanatic

it seems like nobody plays CTF anymore. UT2k4 servers are generally desolate and CTF is no exception. I can't think of any other game that's come out recently that has a CTF mode similar to the CTF of old. it's sad really, Threewave CTF was always my favorite Quake mod

7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo