Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

etc.

Thanks Mike Martinez...

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. No subject Jun 16, 2005, 08:50 Xenos Overdrive

Cool! A new Pro Cycling Manager game! I haven't picked one of these up in a couple of years. I kind of liked the first two.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. VU these nuts in your mouth... Jun 15, 2005, 22:40 Beaner

I pity any game franchise that gets aquired by VU.

4. Re: Hah Jun 15, 2005, 16:24 The Half Elf

Whats sad is the Computer Game section has shrunk by 50%, and my Local Super-Uber Wal-Mart has a bigger section for computer games/software then my local EB and Gamestop. ( Mind you even here in Florida the majority of the Wal-mart software space is taken up by Deer Hunter games)

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

3. Re: Hah Jun 15, 2005, 15:50 Enforcer

Yeah it's scary to think that the mentality of the people over there (not saying all) seem to be die hard video game addicts that they are so involved in what ever game they are playing that they forget about life.

I mean people dying cause of lack of food/water, going to the washroom, lack of sleep and now lack of parental duties to there own child?!

What's next...some ones going to die cause someone sells there virtual stuff online (Oh wait that already happened as well).

2. Re: Hah Jun 15, 2005, 15:47 The Half Elf

Actually this was the first thing I thought of as well and guess what.. bingo... and over a blizzard game.

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

1. Hah Jun 15, 2005, 14:49 Fingers M

"Infant Daughter Dies as Parents Play Online Game..."

How did I know this happened in Asia somewhere.

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo