Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Gold - US FlatOut

Empire Interactive announces that the U.S. edition of FlatOut is gold, and that Bugbear's racing game, already available in Europe, should arrive in U.S. stores on July 12 for all three target systems:

Empire Interactive, a U.K. computer games developer and publisher, today announced that FlatOut? has gone gold. The over-the-top racing game, distributed by Vivendi Universal Games in the U.S., will hit retail shelves this July.

FlatOut brings racing mayhem to a new level with 36 challenging tracks, fully destructible environments, 16 fully upgradeable cars and six death-defying bonus events. Anything destroyed or altered stays a part of the race – broken fences, free rolling tires, and even mangled parts of cars are left scattered around the track, increasing the carnage with every lap. Drivers will even be thrown from crashing cars!

The chaos continues off the classic track in three destruction derby arenas, three head-on collision dirt tracks and six outrageous “Rag Doll Olympics” bonus games that utilize driver ejection to the fullest.

FlatOut will be available on July 12th for PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system, Xbox™ videogame system from Microsoft and the PC. Drivers will be able to compete online with up to six players on PlayStation 2 and up to eight players on Xbox.

For more information and to experience the rush of FlatOut first hand, visit: www.flatoutgame.com.

View
13. Nice Demo Jun 4, 2005, 01:41 MrJonesPY

I tryied the demo and it is a great game! Very nice graphics and phisics. All objects have phisics!
Now I only need to improve my driving skills, so I don't end up last always

Previous Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Jun 3, 15:47 Great game Bludd
  2. Jun 3, 16:26 No subject jimnms
  4. Jun 3, 17:06  Re: No subject asrof
  3. Jun 3, 16:31 No subject xXBatmanXx
  5. Jun 3, 17:15 Undercooked MxxCon
  6. Jun 3, 18:43  Re: Undercooked Sugarman
  7. Jun 3, 18:58   Jeese wtf_man
  8. Jun 3, 19:17 No subject Nachoman
  9. Jun 3, 19:34 Physics Cyfun