Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Game Movies

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion E3 movie is now available, providing a look at Bethesda's upcoming RPG sequel. The clip can be found in one or more of three resolutions on the Elder Scrolls Website and mirrored on 3D Gamers and Gameguru Mania. Also, the Heroes of Might and Magic V E3 Teaser is now available, showing off Nival Interactive's upcoming continuation of the series.

View
8. Re: May 21, 2005, 09:56 MyRealName

Yeah, the Oblivion trailer.. I'm not sure what to say. Looking forward to the game in a huge way, and yes it looks great. But I think, maybe the trailer could have been better assembled/directed. It's got too many too-short quick clips for one, and it's just not that interesting. I would have liked more far distance shots, too. And what about the dynamic light and shadow? It seems to be turned off more frequently than on - for performance reasons in the trailer perhaps?

I have no doubt the game will be fantastic, but I also have no doubt that they could have made a better trailer.

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. May 20, 23:06 No subject PHJF
  2. May 20, 23:35  Re: No subject nin
  3. May 20, 23:46   Re: No subject PHJF
  4. May 21, 00:31   Re: No subject Dreagon
  5. May 21, 02:35  Re: No subject Awesome Spume
  6. May 21, 03:18   Re: No subject Squirmer
  7. May 21, 06:45 Was that... BigFreak
>> 8. May 21, 09:56  Re: MyRealName
  9. May 21, 11:34   Re: PHJF
  10. May 21, 13:01 Playing Guild Wars Creston