Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Friday Game Reviews

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: Ebay search for Guild Wars Apr 29, 2005, 23:48 Creston

This is the first time I have seen this, although I imagine it has been going on for a long, long time

Sony is now doing it themselves, through the Station Exchange or something. Simply offering levels, or gold, or items for cold hard cash.
I can't wait until their server crashes, some joe loses his armor that he paid 90 bucks for, and sues the fucking shit out of Sony.

It seems to me that, to a certain degree, people who purchase such services are kind of missing the point of games.

And the absolute HORDE of cheaters that are rampant in every online game did not make that clear?

Creston

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: Ebay search for Guild Wars Apr 29, 2005, 22:04 PHJF

You're fuckin kidding me, Guild Wars has a story??? Jesus! That came outta the blue.

Anywho, it's still got nothin on the story of the Nameless One.

------
ďThe closer you get to being a pro, the closer you can get to the client. The knife, for example, is the last thing you learn. Ok?"

Steam + PSN: PHJF

4. Ebay search for Guild Wars Apr 29, 2005, 18:48 Hezekiah

http://search.ebay.com/guild-wars_W0QQfkrZ1QQfromZR8

Dunno if that will show the right page, but if you do a search for Guild Wars on Ebay, you get quite a list of people selling power leveling and gold. This is the first time I have seen this, although I imagine it has been going on for a long, long time.

It seems to me that, to a certain degree, people who purchase such services are kind of missing the point of games.

3. Re: So, naysayers... Apr 29, 2005, 14:42 FourPak

The story is the deepest one I have encountered in a RPG to date and is told with a professional level of skill, itís obvious that they have a good writing team and an excellent eye for what makes a fantasy world come to life.
ding!grats! that 1 line is enough to get me to try it.

2. So, naysayers... Apr 29, 2005, 11:59 Morgan19

I don't know about all the negative posts people've had for it, but those GW impressions sure sound good to me. I think I might get GW and just make sure the store has an open-software return policy in case I don't like it.

Here's to hoping!

m19

1. Guild Wars Apr 29, 2005, 11:42 Hezekiah

We need a demo for this game. I played the 2nd WPE, but want to play more before I buy.

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo