Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Battlefield 2 Date?

EA Games Espaņa (thanks WOLFGaming Network) has what seems to be an updated release date for Battlefield 2, which is generally slated for an April-June 2005 release (story). According to the Spanish EA site, the game is due on June 24, 2005.

View
39 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

39. Re: sponge Feb 9, 2005, 15:10 Zephalephelah

Who would name himself sponge & why?

It could be that this person was in love with his grandmother. He would go by there every day & help her with things. No one knew why he loved his grandmother so. He would undress her & give her a sponge-bath every day, sometimes twice a day.

She was an old ugly ass bitch, but Sponge-boy loved her. Sometimes he would squeeze out the sponge on her old wrinked, droopy tits and rub some oil on them. Other times he would playfully rub her old ragged genitals with his sponge. Sponge-boy was a weird little kid.

Eventually, grandma died, but our little boy never gave up the sponge from grandmas daily baths. He uses it as a pillow & cum-catcher when he masturbates to her memory.

Good little sponge. Cute little kid.

This comment was edited on Feb 9, 15:10.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

38. Re: xXBatmanXx. Feb 9, 2005, 10:34 xXBatmanXx

Oh no! Someone named "Batman" is trying to insult me.

That's kind of like a tranvestite dressed in a pink tutu calling someone gay.

Dude, your name is a personal insult to yourself.

oooooo GOOD ONE!
lame.

xXBatmanXx - fka BatmanX & Batman

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad

37. Re: V Feb 9, 2005, 09:22 sponge

Well, it is the blues forums after all. Wasn't it founded on sarcasm?

And illogical statements, along with insults that are absolutely stupid (i.e. 2 below)

This comment was edited on Feb 9, 09:24.

36. Re: V Feb 9, 2005, 07:53  famished 

"No need to be sarcastic or snippy just because you're in a bad mood. "

Well, it is the blues forums after all. Wasn't it founded on sarcasm?

35. Re: xXBatmanXx. Feb 9, 2005, 02:24 Zephalephelah

Oh no! Someone named "Batman" is trying to insult me.

That's kind of like a tranvestite dressed in a pink tutu calling someone gay.

Dude, your name is a personal insult to yourself.

34. Re: Hmmm Feb 8, 2005, 21:01 Chillywack

Holy cow, this game is looking good. I like a lot of the features they added, scalable maps, penetrating bullets, etc. It's gonna be kickass!!

As far as contemporary vs. ww2, I will agree that with mohaa and all the others, the ww2 scene has been waaay over saturated the last few years. Bf42 was definitely one of the best though. Hopefully, Bf2 will play a lot like Desert Combat. (best....mod....EVAR!)

Can't wait!

33. Hmmm Feb 8, 2005, 20:10 Creston

I couldn't really get into the original battlefield, simply because I'm sick to death of WW2 games and their ilk, but the same game in a contemporary setting looks mighty fine.

I REALLY wish there would be a Soldier of Fortune 3.

Creston

32. Re: cool. Feb 8, 2005, 16:44 Erratic

I will make sure to send all of my posts through you via e-mail, fax, and v-mail for approval before posting.

Okay, good because that's what I was getting at with my previous post. Glad you saw through to that.

----------------------
- Erratic
This comment was edited on Feb 8, 16:46.

31. Re: cool. Feb 8, 2005, 16:36 xXBatmanXx

Are your comments so important that you feel the need to use two posts?

Nope, I just use 1 window for browsing.
SO therefore, instead of having to jump windows constantly and list ideas, I reply to something I see. Then near the end, there was something else to respond to. Is that ok with you?

If you are talking about the other person that did that in this thread, I can't speak for them.

If you feel so strongly about it, good luck getting it across in other pleaces of this site. Have you ever visited the OoTB area daily? hehehehe

I will make sure to send all of my posts through you via e-mail, fax, and v-mail for approval before posting.

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.

30. Re: cool. Feb 8, 2005, 16:32 Erratic

Are your comments so important that you feel the need to use two posts?

----------------------
- Erratic

29. Re: cool. Feb 8, 2005, 16:29 xXBatmanXx

Point blank with a pistola means you are d e d.....dead.

Yeh most guns just tickle at point blank range.

Really. That was a stupid statement, even for an idiot-level intelligence of some kid named Batman.

Moron.
You ever try to keep a machine gun level at point blank range? Most likely you will be killed by someone who moves quickly. He will most likely shoot you easily with his hand gun.

And the kid comment? ehhee That is the funniest thing I have read all day.

Idiot.

This comment was edited on Feb 8, 16:32.

28. Re: cool. Feb 8, 2005, 16:28 xXBatmanXx

Batman- I was being sarcastic about the Tribes2 comment only because when I saw the BF2 command screen it reminded me of the Tribes2 command screen. Like you were reminded of Soldner. Anyway, I agree with you, Tribes is obviously a niche game.

Ah. that makes sense. See, I thought it was real sarcasim, since I never played Tribes 2. hehehehe Actually kind of humerous now.

27. Re: cool. Feb 8, 2005, 15:21 WarPig

the game is due on June 24, 2005.

Hey, that's on my birthday!

I'm just sayin' so you guys will have time to save enough money for the game and a present for me. You're welcome (I'm thoughtful that way).

-------------------------------------------------------
"We're innocent critters squashed on the highway of life!"

GO SEAHAWKS!

26. No subject Feb 8, 2005, 15:17 Rico

Blue, it has been confirmed by EA and DICE that the date was wrong and hence has been removed from the site.

25. Re: cool. Feb 8, 2005, 15:16 sc4r4b

Haha sphinx! You need to join a clan, where features like those are put to use.

050305 - with teeth

24. Re: cool. Feb 8, 2005, 15:12 Sphinx

I want to see how the squad system works in-game. Sounds like a nice addition to a game that could really use player organization. Especially with the BF2 maps appearing larger than the previous games.

You know i thought the exact same thing about Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory but then you realize that even with more squad based controls and commands it doesn't make the people on your team automatically fall into line. There's always the Rambo-esque types who will do their own thing no matter how much you plead with them to check the map or get such and such objective and do such and such a thing.

In-squad commands are useful only if people are willing to use them. It's a good step and a nice progression in the technology but it doesn't solve the problem that most people who play online games are idiots and no amount of video ram, 'net connection speed, or game patches will ever fix that.

And that's my grumpy old man rant for the day. You whipper snappers.

http://www.sphinx-sanitarium.com

23. things I'm hoping to see in BF2 Feb 8, 2005, 15:10 subx

- Much better physics/collision detection. The first one had the huge environments and vehicles to play with that people had been dreaming of for years, so we let the dodgy physics go. This time get it right.

- Some decent infantry-infantry combat. If you're shooting directly at someone and are left wondering whether you are actually hitting them, it's not a good sign.

- Proper mod support. Oh wait, this is EA. Damn.

22. Re: V Feb 8, 2005, 14:59 Morgan19

Binding Voice chat to the V key, who'd have thunk it? Thank goodness we had Tribes to innovate for us in that department.

Right, I forgot there are people like you who can't just be positive... Geez, I was just pointing out a fun little tidbit since other people were tlaking about command screens in other games, so sue me.

No need to be sarcastic or snippy just because you're in a bad mood.

m19

21. Re: V Feb 8, 2005, 14:45 dubfanatic

yeah that wasn't the best example of Tribes innovations. Tribes had an extensive voting system built in which no other game has come close to matching. Why most multiplayer games still ship without a built-in vote-kick/ban/map system is beyond me, when Tribes did it over 7 years ago...

20. Re: V Feb 8, 2005, 14:44 sc4r4b

Binding Voice chat to the V key, who'd have thunk it? Thank goodness we had Tribes to innovate for us in that department.

Tribes2 V-Chat still blows away every other games V-chat system. It is simply more intuitive.

050305 - with teeth

39 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo