Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Rainbow Six Lockdown Movie

The Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3 Website now offers a new movie showing off Rainbow Six Lockdown, the next installment in the tactical shooter series. The movie is narrated by the development team to explain what's going on. There is a 9 MB version for download and a smaller version that can be streamed.

View
14 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

14. Re: No subject Feb 1, 2005, 21:01 Igor

Ohhhh please don't port this crap to the PC, thanks Ubi :).

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

13. No subject Feb 1, 2005, 14:57 StealthR6

I did make an error, I said the only good game we PC players got from the Xbox was KOTOR, I was wrong, add riddick on the list, my mistake.
I just hope they have a PC only version of GR2 and RS4. Just say no to dumbed down gameplay and low textures.

12. Re: No subject Feb 1, 2005, 13:04 ReDeeMeR

meh looks so $hitboxy...

11. Re: No subject Feb 1, 2005, 12:11 Scottish Martial Arts

Ghost Recon 2 looks like a turd also.

It's actually not too bad. It has a share of retarted elements but so did the first. The much maligned changes to single-player, with the exception of a two or three linear missions, haven't really stopped the game from feeling like Ghost Recon. Overall, a fun game.

10. No subject Feb 1, 2005, 10:35 StealthR6

About the only good shitbox game to come over to the PC was KOTOR. Yet we loose a ton of good potential PC games that get lamed over by "easy to get into" crap. Ghost Recon 2 looks like a turd also. I'm a hardcore R6 player, its basically the only thing I play online I've been playing from R6 1 to ravenshield. This looks like the death of rainbow six on the PC. They have not even mentioned one thing about the PC version. Its all about the PS2 and XBOX version, ubi eat shit and die. Maybe EA owning your ass might be a good thing, at least they'll have madden do the play by play in rainbow...not funny.

9. Re: Don't waste your time.. Feb 1, 2005, 09:39 Mr Gar

Consoles definitely donít do the PC market any favours. The fucking conversion of Flashpoint to the shitbox is taking so long we wonít see OFP2 any time soon

8. Re: Don't waste your time.. Feb 1, 2005, 09:26 Two_Sheds

A little over-dramatic, don't you think? What did they "[do] to the community" and to Raven Shield that was so blasphemously terrible? I played it, thought it was okay but not as much fun as Rogue Spear, and moved on.

7. Don't waste your time.. Feb 1, 2005, 08:13 Annihilus88

As you can see UBIsoft is not good to the consumer compared to other companies. They will lose a lot of sales due to weak support in ravenshield 3 and we see it coming. Most people around here won't touch any product they come out with no matter what. If your a disgruntled Ravenshield fan buy a real police game like Swat4. What they did to ravenshield will surely not be forgotten. They don't understand that games mean a lot to people. Hopefully one day they will pay the price. Most people I talk to will not buy this new game due to what ubisoft did to the community. That shitbox is ruining PCgames NO DOUBT and it is very unfortunate.

6. No subject Feb 1, 2005, 07:50 FalcoNg

It seems soooo acradey, oh wait, theres iron sights so its realistic!

5. Re: No subject Feb 1, 2005, 02:51 Drax

I think part of the problem is the current economy in general. Everyone's in a "play it safe" type stance. So if there's a series with a good name behind it, it's time to get it over to console and cross platform the next chapter instead of keeping it to the PC.

4. Re: No subject Feb 1, 2005, 02:44 waxthirteen

the end is not near... people always say that every few years. There's an eb and flow with pc gaming and gaming in general so sure things might look a little weak for the future, but we've also seen some truly awesome games lately just like always.

face it, though, there's more money to be made in the console world and no company is in business to lose money.

pc gaming is here to stay, i'd wager. at least for my lifetime.

3. No subject Feb 1, 2005, 02:13 StealthR6

You know they said they would release a PC version. But I have a really bad feeling its gonna be based off the xbox, ubi if thats the case due yourself a favor and don't release it on the PC cause you won't get one fucking sale. They said they are doing 2 versions, a PS2 and XBOX. PC probably will be ported from box. First Deus Ex and now this. Are we starting to see the end of PC games? Doom3 will soon be on shitbox and so will HL2. Whats really coming down the road which is must have for pc, nothing.... the end is near...

2. Re: PC Version Jan 31, 2005, 23:06 MachineMk2

There's going to be a PC version?

1. PC Version Jan 31, 2005, 22:56 necrosis

Please release a video of the **PC** version. Not this ugly ass PS2 version.

14 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo