Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Site Seeing

As promised, the full Galactic Civilizations II: Dreadlords Website is online, offering a home base on the web for Stardock's upcoming space simulator sequel. Included are some new development journals about preparations to show off the game to the press and new some screenshots. Also, a new Cold Fear Product Page offers publisher Ubisoft's home to Darkwind's upcoming action/horror game. The site includes four new screenshots. Thanks Frans.

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Cold Fear = RE4 Jan 24, 2005, 09:13 Bill Nakano

I honestly think they've taken a nice simplified boardgame-esque 4X game (GalCiv) and over-complicated it (GalCiv 2). It won't appeal to those who liked the original - and I didn't much but I don't think I'll like the sequel either. Roll on Space Empires 5.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Cold Fear = RE4 Jan 23, 2005, 21:07 anon@24.76

you do know that there is no relation betweeen the galciv and moo3 people right?

That said, I was a bit disappointed by galciv, but not asmuch as i was by moo3... moo3 makes me sad...

3. Re: Cold Fear = RE4 Jan 23, 2005, 20:52 Pete

Right because resident evil is the only game that ever did action/horror

swg free and loving it

Doin' it Big

2. Re: Cold Fear = RE4 Jan 23, 2005, 20:28 Igor

I don't know about GalCiv.. I was seriously disappointed by Master of Orion 3 :(.

1. Cold Fear = RE4 Jan 23, 2005, 20:27 Fantaz

ROFL! Ubi now ripping off Resident Evil 4?

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo