Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

TRIBES Demo Update

Beta to be turned off soon on the TribalWar Forums (thanks Frans) has word that the release of the upcoming TRIBES: Vengeance demo will mark the end of the game's beta testing:

I think we're going to send an email out to everyone about this, but we are going to be turning off the multiplayer beta when the multiplayer demo is released. We really want people to convert their servers as quickly as possible and don't want the community to be split.

The demo will not be held exclusively anywhere and we'll be giving it to as many mirrors as possible as soon as possible. In fact, our web team has been experimenting with BitTorrent stuff so we'll likely host a seed for it at launch as well (we did that with the SP demo).

Everyone will need to download the demo - it's roughly the same size as the beta was.

- Menzo -
- Tribes PR Guy -

View
14. Re: It's all about the netcode Sep 25, 2004, 13:38 4D-Boxing

DangerDog try turning down the shadows. I had the same problem and setting the shadows on medium and the rest to max detail fixed it for me.

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Sep 24, 19:06 No subject Smugglarn
  2. Sep 24, 20:38  Re: No subject sauron
  3. Sep 24, 20:45  Re: No subject GillBates
  8. Sep 25, 01:04   Re: No subject sponge
  4. Sep 24, 21:19 No subject Beaner
  6. Sep 24, 22:13  Re: No subject Orogogus
  7. Sep 24, 23:26   Re: No subject Muscular Beaver
  12. Sep 25, 06:58   Terra Nova Shadowcat
  5. Sep 24, 21:38 It's all about the netcode DangerDog
>> 14. Sep 25, 13:38  Re: It's all about the netcode 4D-Boxing
  9. Sep 25, 01:13 No subject space captain
  10. Sep 25, 01:39  Re: No subject Mega Fantasy Sci-Fi PostApocalyptic MMORTRPFPS 9000
  11. Sep 25, 03:19   Splitting the community. Sam
  13. Sep 25, 09:20   Re: No subject Morgan19

footer

Blue's News logo