Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Alchemic and Gary Gygax

Alchemic Dream announces that "Lejendary" D&D designer Gary Gygax has joined forces with them to create live MMORPG storylines for the catalog of games they manage, which includes Dark and Light, Project Entropia, Neocron, A Tale in the Desert, and Adellion. Here's the deal:

Montreal- September 2th, 2004- Leader MMOG services provider Alchemic Dream Inc. and Gary Gygax, famous father of the Pen & Paper Role playing Game genre with games like Dungeons and Dragons or Lejendary Adventure, team up in order to bring strong live storylines in the MMOG industry.

Aurelien Merville, CEO of Alchemic Dream Inc. comments "Gary Gygax has created the RPG genre and knows, better than anybody else, how to produce, with our game masters, epic adventures in a virtual world. Our skilled and experienced team will, with the precious help of Gary Gygax, develop breathtaking storylines and a powerful RPG dimension."

Gary Gygax adds :
It is with considerable pleasure and enthusiasm that I delve into the magic and mysteries of the Alchemic Dream online game universe. The opportunity to devise new and interesting stories and situations for so many dedicated players is exciting to me, and I look forward to the challenge.

View
3. Re: No subject Sep 3, 2004, 02:55 Duc

yep, the D&D movie is the only film in recent memory that was worse than chronicles of riddik.

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Sep 3, 00:31 No subject space captain
  2. Sep 3, 01:12  Re: No subject Raurus
>> 3. Sep 3, 02:55   Re: No subject Duc
  4. Sep 3, 03:39    Re: No subject Bill Nakano
  5. Sep 5, 20:06     Gygax? Please. BlightCrawler

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo