Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

SpellForce Gold Edition

JoWooD Productions announces plans for SpellForce Gold Edition (thanks Frans), which will include both the original version of Phenomic's fantasy-themed RTS game along with the Breath of Winter add-on. No word on when this will be available is provided.

View
9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

9. No subject Aug 27, 2004, 22:17 Hurcules

"If" the gold edition is as cheap or cheaper then the expansion price then I probably will buy it. If not, then no. I have no need to buy the main game again.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

8. No subject Aug 27, 2004, 20:04 .Drifter

And what if they release this gold edition at expansion pack pricing (Yeah, unlikely, but still possible)? You still gonna get that 'free' version?

7. Re: No subject Aug 27, 2004, 19:32 Orogogus

I don't see anything on the page that says, "Unlike the expansion pack, this gold edition will be available in the USA". Isn't it possible that the US isn't going to receive the expansion nor the gold pack?

6. No subject Aug 27, 2004, 18:30 D4rkKnight

Thats kinda shady, release a gold pack but no seperate expansion release?

I say go get it for free if you want, they try to fuck you over so fuck them over.

5. Re: Release the add on first. Aug 27, 2004, 16:32 Hurcules

Whatever. I purchesed the full game. I am not going to do it again just to get the expansion. If they released it in the states I would buy it ASAP. But because they are not, sucks to be them.

Shouldn't you change your name to DrGood?

4. Re: Release the add on first. Aug 27, 2004, 16:07 DrEvil

Yeah, I'm sure you really "need to". Whatever you have to tell yourself to justify it.

3. Re: Release the add on first. Aug 27, 2004, 15:55 Hurcules

Arrrr....

Time to walk the plank, landlubber.

If they would release the expansion in the states instead of the Gold edition I wouldn't need to. I sure the hell am not going to buy the full addition again to get it nor will I pay to have it shipped from the UK. There loss, not mine.

2. Re: Release the add on first. Aug 27, 2004, 15:01 DrEvil

Fucking pirate scum

1. Release the add on first. Aug 27, 2004, 12:45 Hurcules

They have not even released the expansion in the states yet, but they are going to release a gold edition? No way in hell I am going to buy they gold edition just so I can get the expansion. I will find it somewhere for 'free'.

9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo