Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

LucasArts Layoffs?

LucasArts mum on layoff reports on GameSpot reports rumors that over 50 employees have been let go from LucasArts, citing those occasionally accurate "Reliable industry sources." The report goes on to say: "Another source with close ties to the company said additional staff reductions were likely in the coming weeks." LucasArts declined comment on these reports.

View
4. Well no shit... Aug 12, 2004, 23:46 The Half Elf

Considering they canceled Full Throttle 2 and Sam and Max 2, and they are dumping money into SWG like it's the biggest cash cow on the market...

Honestly I'm waiting to get my hands on Republic Commando and Battlegrounds. (Battlegrounds looking more and more impressive the more I see of it).

When they are done with that they need to call Holland and make another Xwing game. God Knows it's about time.

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop
Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Aug 12, 23:04 No subject Michael Bolton's hair dresser
  2. Aug 12, 23:11  Re: No subject Razerious
  7. Aug 13, 01:06  Re: No subject Ray Marden
  8. Aug 13, 01:59  Re: No subject ExcessDan
  9. Aug 13, 02:40   Re: No subject The Half Elf
  3. Aug 12, 23:35 Well... Parallax Abstraction
>> 4. Aug 12, 23:46 Well no shit... The Half Elf
  5. Aug 13, 00:07  Re: Well no shit... Sixis
  6. Aug 13, 00:15   Re: Well no shit... Parallax Abstraction
  10. Aug 13, 02:41    Re: Well no shit... The Half Elf