Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Car Game Tease

ZootFly Games (thanks Frans) offers vague word on plans for an as-yet unannounced "vehicle based action game" that "will push forward the license of one of the best selling simulations ever." Here's all there is to know about this story for now:

ZootFly recently signed a deal with one of the largest European publishers to develop a vehicle based action game.

The title will push forward the license of one of the best selling simulations ever.

The yet-undisclosed title will be developed both for PC and Xbox and will feature multiplayer and Xbox Live sides. PS2 version is also in discussion.

The ZootFly team believes that this will launch the developer in the vehicle-based action game universe and further expand their portfolio.

The license-based title is ZootFly's second game, along with the original IP title called Hollow.

View
5. Re: Vehicle-based action game? Aug 10, 2004, 06:37 pob

i installed i76 a couple of months ago, after not having played it since it came out ... after geeky laughs about "please install directx 3"i fired it up and..it has dated a bit, but there was something still groovy there.

concrete-block-droppers all round.

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Aug 9, 23:19 Vehicle-based action game? Cyfun
  2. Aug 9, 23:50  Re: Vehicle-based action game? Beamer
  3. Aug 10, 00:20  Re: Vehicle-based action game? Mega Fantasy Sci-Fi PostApocalyptic MMORTRPFPS 9000
  4. Aug 10, 02:04  Re: Vehicle-based action game? Tripper
>> 5. Aug 10, 06:37   Re: Vehicle-based action game? pob
  6. Aug 10, 08:28    Re: Vehicle-based action game? Tango
  7. Aug 10, 08:43  Re: Vehicle-based action game? samuelk
  8. Aug 10, 08:59   Re: Vehicle-based action game? Sixis
  9. Aug 10, 09:11   Re: Vehicle-based action game? Neo69
  10. Aug 10, 09:53    Re: Vehicle-based action game? rkone
  11. Aug 10, 10:26     Re: Vehicle-based action game? Capt Gerkin
  12. Aug 10, 21:06   Re: Vehicle-based action game? Tripper

footer

Blue's News logo