Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Site Seeing - Painkiller EP

DreamCatcher's PainKiller: Battle Out of Hell product Page is online, dedicated to the upcoming add-on for People Can Fly's first-person shooter (thanks Frans). Also, the official El Matador Website is online (thanks GameCentrum), as a homepage for this upcoming third-person tactical action game in the works at Plastic Reality Technologies. Included amid the birdcalls and other media on the site are eight new screenshots.

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: Gimmie MORE Painkillers! Aug 6, 2004, 08:18 Furious

In the midst of everyone's Doom as of late it's still good to see another slice of this game coming our way.

No doubt, I have to go back and finish PK SP, I just finished the Palace right before Doom 3 came out so it may be a while before I get back to it. But PK is a fun game, reminds me of Doom and Serious Sam.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: I still have yet... Aug 6, 2004, 04:52 AcidDrone

just download it like everyone did with the full game
^^

4. I still have yet... Aug 6, 2004, 01:47 Ray Marden

...to see what part of this expansion that warrants a price tag as high as the full game.

Wondering what else is left to do,
Ray

-----
But, what is ultimately important in life?
http://users.ign.com/collection/RayMarden
http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.html?cat=1&id=ray_marden
I love you, mom.

Everything is awesome!!!
http://shoutengine.com/GarnettonGames/
I love you, mom.

3. Re: El-Matador!! Aug 6, 2004, 00:18 speedbacon

oh-oh hotdog!

2. Gimmie MORE Painkillers! Aug 5, 2004, 23:45 MuzixMon

In the midst of everyone's Doom as of late it's still good to see another slice of this game coming our way. I really enjoy it and often find myself going back and reloading levels to play them over and over again. This game is just as fun to watch as it is to play and that's what I enjoy most about it. By showing it off I have convinced many friends to pick up the title and they all loved it as well! Tweaking the MP further will give it the needed boost it needs and I think this game deserves to be recognized with the other Big Boys on the block (ie D3 HL2 & FC). Bring on the mindless shooters it's good to not have to think for a change!

"When all thats left is console gaming, I will game no more."

1. El-Matador!! Aug 5, 2004, 22:50 Hump

description from the website:

In the role of the DEA special agent the player will, in a new story based 3rd person tactical action game, face the opponent, who will be sometimes overpowering the situation, in a story, which you could not enjoy at your own skin yet....
I'm getting all hot...
Become Matador, become the man, who will enforce the law in countries, where weak people are suffering, inclining their heads before hard fist of the narcomafia and where strong men do not let the last bullet for themselves.

I'm guessing thats a good thing.

gotta love Google "Language tools"....

----------------------------------------------------------------------
What Would Fred Do?

----------------------------------------------------------------------
"Both the “left” and the “right” pretend they have the answer, but they are mere flippers on the same thalidomide baby, and the truth is that neither side has a clue."

- Jim Goad

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo