Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Playboy Guest List

It looks like the B-list is joining the D-cups as Carmen Electra and Tom Arnold Join Playboy: The Mansion Roster (thanks Frans) is the press release announcing that a couple of the requisite celebrity hangers-on will be present in the upcoming Hef-sim: "'We are happy to have the star caliber that our celebrities bring to this game,' said Jim Perkins, founder, president and CEO of ARUSH Entertainment. 'The best part about Playboy: The Mansion is throwing kick-ass parties, and having cool celebs like Carmen and Tom make the experience more realistic for gamers. They aren't partying with Adrian Actor; they are partying with people they can see on TV or in movies any day of the week.'"

View
14. Re: The horror...the horror Jul 27, 2004, 18:52 4D-Boxing

What is the point of this game? I imagine it will be for an adult audience, If so what for? If you are over 19 years of age you can get in any strip bar or hooters and see way better stuff! I guess this game targets the people who are easily influenced by TV, they hear playboy the assume it's the best.The truth is that you can see better looking women for free online and they don't have that playboy 1980 hair style! I just hope they include Bill Cosby in there, from what i saw on A&E he used to spend alot of his free time in those parties lol!

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Jul 27, 09:55 No subject Smoove
  2. Jul 27, 10:11  The horror...the horror gerauchertes
  3. Jul 27, 10:56   Re: The horror...the horror Fillem
  6. Jul 27, 11:14    Re: The horror...the horror Sphinx
  7. Jul 27, 11:20     Re: The horror...the horror Fillem
  10. Jul 27, 11:59      Re: The horror...the horror indiv
  11. Jul 27, 13:21       Re: The horror...the horror Pellet Puppy
  12. Jul 27, 13:31        Re: The horror...the horror MeatForce
  13. Jul 27, 16:01         Re: The horror...the horror sinner's saint
>> 14. Jul 27, 18:52          Re: The horror...the horror 4D-Boxing