Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Splinter Cell Movies

The Splinter Cell 3 Trailers Page now features a trio of movies from Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory, the upcoming third installment in the stealthy adventures of light-footed Sam Fisher. The movies are titled "More Ways to Mop Up the Enemy," "More Alarming Situations," and "More Rolling Blackouts." These clips are mirrored on 3D Gamers and Gamer's Hell, and are also available on Tiscali Games in smaller DivX versions.

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. D'oh Jul 17, 2004, 09:37 Astro-Boy!!

Accidently entered my D.O.B as 1990 instead of 1980... now I can't view the movies and it won't let me change it :\

Oh well, doesn't sound like I'm missing anything.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. That still Sam Fisher for real? Jul 17, 2004, 04:10 Hunterzyph

Perhaps the biggest difference between the first two sequels is this sudden emphasis on "Now you can KILL people in new and better ways!"

What happened to Sam, the man who prefers to knock people out as opposed to shooting them in the head when he's done with them? Did he become a sociopath overnight? All in all the series is getting darker...and that can either improve it, or seriously damage it...and I'm not sure which way it's going yet.

2. Re: Road food Jul 17, 2004, 00:50 Sepharo

those videos were supposed to get me hyped? Except for the video titled weather, I was actually turned off by the videos. Something I was looking forward to... and now am not.

1. Re: Road food Jul 16, 2004, 21:59 Ajax

Useless videos. 50% of each video is logo & text.

Don't make videos w/o something quality to show kthx.

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo