Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Sunday Q&As

• Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault
    Ask EA! Realism on PlanetMedalOfHonor features Dave Nash and Ed Moore answering questions on the subject of realism in Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault, EA's upcoming World War II shooter sequel: "MOHPA will ship with an undocumented, legacy-code realism mode that will not be balanced or tuned (it will merely double the damage of the stock MP settings). This realism mode can be enabled via cvar."
  • S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Oblivion Lost
    The S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Q&A On board.oblivion-lost.com is a translation of a Russian chat from playground.ru discussing S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Oblivion Lost with Alexey Savchenko of GSC Game World: "Unfortunately, there will be no demo. We simply have no time to make it right now. We are working on the game. About the deadline, we have not made any changes - autumn 2004."
  • Guild Wars
    The Guild Wars Interview on Guild Wars Online Warcry recaps a conversation with Pat from Arena.Net at their recent community day discussing Guild Wars, their upcoming MMORPG.
  • Buka
    There's a Buka Q&A on Experience Gaming talking with Maxim Mikhalev of Buka Entertainment: "Buka was founded 10 years ago, and since that time we have been busy with the games industry as it is in Russia. We are the first legal distributor here, we were first to publish a Russian-developed game, we were first to create international sales network, we were first to come up with innovative concept of locally-adapted games, we were first to sell at very low prices here in Russia thus achieving fantastic sales figures."

View
16. No Coop? Jul 12, 2004, 22:24 StreetPreacher

I hand't heard that coop was dropped. Damn. But I'll still pony up no doubt.

Bullet holes on bodies are completely unnecessary and just a fancy extra. But I WOULD like to have bodies stick around. I realize that they do this to maintain framerates, but at least give users the option - that way you give US the option of keeping framerates high or leaning more towards realism. Any time you take choice out of the user's hands, you're generally making the game worse.

Previous Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Jul 11, 19:54 no demo Jubal Harshaw
  2. Jul 11, 20:18  Re: no demo Jim
  3. Jul 11, 20:37 No subject Hump
  4. Jul 11, 20:50  Re: No subject DigitalBiscuit
  5. Jul 11, 21:49   we'll see seenitall
  6. Jul 11, 23:42 No subject John
  7. Jul 12, 01:19  Re: No subject Lactose The Intolerant
  8. Jul 12, 02:08   Bugs? Paranoid Jack
  9. Jul 12, 05:28    Realism for PA Monty
  10. Jul 12, 06:02 No subject aldo_14