Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

America's Army SitRep

The America's Army Community Rally Point has a new SitRep for the U.S. Army's freeware Unreal-engine shooter (thanks Frans). The update details the coolness of their new studios, plans for a UT2004 code-merge, upgrades to their data servers, and plans for future grenade allocation tweaks.

View
163 Replies. 9 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ] Older >

163. Re: Richard Garriott admits smuggling Jun 29, 2004, 04:37 EIGER

Richard thanks you for the bump Sprinkles!

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

162. Re: Richard Garriott admits smuggling Jun 29, 2004, 04:02 Sepharo

Spaaaace Peeeeople.....

161. Re: Richard Garriott admits smuggling Jun 29, 2004, 03:18 Hump

Whos Chick.

Quarter-to-Three forums

If anything YOU sound like a fking troll running from game site to game site blup bluping on forum after forum.

pretty much, yah.

I want to face my fear.

the nightmare in which no one pays attention to you? noble effort.

here's a preview for those who want to get familiar with our friend here. look for posts with "Eiger_drover" in either the "author" or message body. Do a search, make a day of it.

http://www.fatbabies.com/phpbb/search.php?mode=results

EDIT: oh, btw, he's already had this up at FB as well:

http://www.fatbabies.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=4871

note the new name. pure class

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Currently Playing - Joint Ops, UT2004, Soldner
This comment was edited on Jun 29, 03:28.

"Both the “left” and the “right” pretend they have the answer, but they are mere flippers on the same thalidomide baby, and the truth is that neither side has a clue."

- Jim Goad

160. Re: Richard Garriott admits smuggling Jun 29, 2004, 01:58 EIGER

the only BS going on here is going on between YOU two testers.

159. Re: Richard Garriott admits smuggling Jun 29, 2004, 01:54 EIGER

YOU think Im kidding dont you.

Whos Chick.

YOU sound like YOUR a game tester?

It took YOU awhile to confirm this? YOUR a moron, it should only take 2 clicks. But I guess YOU had to wait till YOU had a turn at the PC YOU guys share. Again, Whos CHICK.

I want to face my fear.

If anything YOU sound like a fking troll running from game site to game site blup bluping on forum after forum.

I gave the bitch a chance to cut off his rediculous ponytail whilst riding his phedy Carousel.:)

Again whos Chick?

This comment was edited on Jun 29, 01:57.

158. Re: Richard Garriott admits smuggling Jun 28, 2004, 17:25 JoeCool

So all the BS from nutjob 1,2 and 3 were from the same guy?

157. Re: Richard Garriott admits smuggling Jun 28, 2004, 17:23 Hump

Its not Fredrikson, Fredrikson was at least good for a few laughs now and then. This dimwit is the resident troll from the fatbabies.com forums. It took me a bit to confirm it but its him.

Eiger, what happened? Schminky finally blocked your IP at FB? What about your pseudo-intellectual posts over at Chicks site? dont have the balls to pull this crap over there, no?

"Both the “left” and the “right” pretend they have the answer, but they are mere flippers on the same thalidomide baby, and the truth is that neither side has a clue."

- Jim Goad

156. Re: Richard Garriott admits smuggling Jun 28, 2004, 17:02 Propagandhi

Whenever I read a thread like this I can't help but think that our buddy Fredrickson has been busy procreating since he was last permabanned

Bravo (I guess) to all the trolls/flamebait in this thread (my estimates put it at 90% of the total content).

I eat pasta!

155. Re: Richard Garriott admits smuggling Jun 28, 2004, 16:28 nin

So you narc'ed on a complete stranger to our government?

That's classy...

Remind me never to share any personal info with you...

edit: You didn't use the "T" word in your email, did you? I bet he is, and you should email them again immediately!

There is the theory of the moebius, a twist in the fabric of space where time becomes a loop time becomes a loop time becomes a loop http://www.loopz.co.uk/
This comment was edited on Jun 28, 16:29.

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10

154. Richard Garriott admits smuggling Jun 28, 2004, 15:43 EIGER

I dont know about his virtue, but I know what was in my inbox today...
To:
Subject: FBI Response.
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 05:31:45 +0000

THIS IS NOT AN AUTOMATED RESPONSE

Thank you for your submission to the FBI Internet Tip Line. Your
information is being
evaluated at this time by one of our Agents, and will be forwarded to the appropriate FBI component.

We quickly established a mechanism for the
public to submit information
to the FBI via the Internet. Our operation is completely automated and
paperless. Submitted
tips are received immediately, reviewed within minutes and prioritized by trained Professional
Support personnel, and Agents set action leads within the hour, as appropriate.

We encourage you to share this information with your family, friends, and co-workers, and
encourage them to not hesitate to submit information they may deem of interest to the FBI.

IMPORTANT - NOTE THE FOLLOWING:

The FBI does not maintain an email address to submit information or attachments to directly;
therefore, please do not reply directly to this message via your email client.
The FBI maintains an automated system that is designed to track all information received,to ensure that all tips
are addressed in a timely and efficient manner. Therefore, please visit the FBI.GOV Web site again should you have occasion to submit additional information. We WILL NOT open or respond to "reply" email."-end email

BLUE I told you this was going to be "news".

153. Re: Pie! Jun 28, 2004, 10:02 Bronco

Sure I'm abnormally large, but it's still impolite to point.

This would all stop if you would stop walking around here in the buff!

There are a few women around here, if the inane discourse doesn't scare them away your open display of the 'equipment' surely will.

-TPFKAS2S
http://www.braglio.com

-TPFKAS2S

152. No subject Jun 28, 2004, 09:42 EIGER

All I know is that I want to be on the side that wins.
This comment was edited on Jun 28, 09:44.

151. No subject Jun 28, 2004, 09:28 Nexus

You know, I spent a moment considering that it might be nice if we didn't have to have wars, and a great deal of the more reactionary islamic people who are riled up about Palestine already thinking that we're (the west) really evil... perhaps then, there wouldn't be quite so many of them willing to blow themselves up to get to paradise, feeding the ranks of militant groups led by rather evil people who will abuse the symbology of the brotherhood used by islam and call impressionable and hurt people into a false religious war.

Thankfully, I've been reeducated in the error of my ways by some of the people on these boards.

150. In the news today... Jun 28, 2004, 08:23 Kevlar

...Trolls simultaneously attacked 4 of the 8 pages across the "America's Army" thread, misquoting sources, ignoring relevent factual information and igniting pointless debate. The time of countless posters was wasted, but fortunately no innocent bystanders were banned. Forum regulars were surprised by the tenacity of the attacks and the high level of coordination shown.

...Also, in breaking news today, Iraqi sovereignity has been handed over two days early to a zombified Raegan. That is all.

149. Re: No subject Jun 28, 2004, 08:06 hkm

So i.e. you cant back up your quote

"It a PROVEN fact that information obtained through torture is utterly useless"

Isn't it obvious? It's already been mentioned.

You will get some useful information from them, but people will also say anything to make the pain stop. Therefore, you get some useful information, and some lies. But you have no idea which is which, and could end up with a disaster on your hands.

You know how the allies made Germany believe the deception about the landings on D-day in France? They gave the Germans some facts, and some lies, and the result was that the Germans though that the invasion would be somewhere else. Yes, there would be something coming over the channel, but they made them believe that this was just a diversion, and that the main assault would be further in-land.

Just to show you how dangerous facts mixed with lies can be. Therefore, torture is rather useless to get any real info to go by.

148. typical Jun 28, 2004, 06:23 Hump

All I had to see was the game "Americas Army" in the title and a post count of 147 to know what the general topic would be (and the general level of intelligent debate....zero).

c'mon guys, this shit never goes anywhere.

- Jim Goad

147. Re: Hot air! Jun 28, 2004, 03:59 Dr_Dissent

Can you say left! Id rather be tortured naked than have my head cut off with a dull knife!

Really? You'd rather have a broomstick shoved up your ass than have your head cut off? Hey. That's what America's all about. We should spread that message to the Iraqi people. The days of dull knives are over. Welcome to the future--broomsticks in your ass! Hooray for freedom!

This comment was edited on Jun 28, 04:00.

146. cake Jun 28, 2004, 01:40 Tehol

i love lemon cake!

on torture topic.....reminds me of postal 2. it was fun playing that game.dont look at me like that! u know enjoyed playing postal 2. i guess i support torture.

145. Did he .... Jun 28, 2004, 01:09 Kosumo

.... give away all his virtue?

144. Richard Garriott admits theft on tv Jun 28, 2004, 00:58 EIGER

On Saturday June 26th I was watching a television show on G4Tv, the name of the show is PULSE.
This particular episode had an interview with Richard Garriott of Austin Texas. The interview consisted of a tour of his mansion
Britannia Manor.

What caught my attention was when he pointed to a shelf with a large brick on it. He points to the large brick and proceeds to describe it on camera, and I quote "this is a piece of the Great Wall of China that I SMUGGLED out of China".
He then laughs about it.
Funny, him laughing about stealing in an industry that bitches and moans about warez.
If you doubt me watch PULSE on G4tv, with your eyes, not your ultima heart.

163 Replies. 9 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo