Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Possession Unveiled

A teaser website for Possessed reveals plans for a horror/survival game that reverses the traditional roles of the genre. Here's a bit on the game, and their hunt for a publisher:

Leading independent developer Blitz Games is actively seeking a publisher for an original next generation game. Possession will give players the chance to do what they've always wanted to do in a survival horror game - control the zombies and wreak havoc instead of just cowering in the corner. There'll be no more creeping about in the shadows, no more conserving ammo - Blitz are finally letting people take control of the carnage!

The game will provide a unique and ambitious mix of strategy and all-out gore-splattered action. It will also feature innovative online multiplayer modes featuring Blitz's new 1-versus-many gameplay mechanic that will allow a single third-person player to take on multiple first-person enemies.

View
3. Re: No subject May 6, 2004, 13:24 Furious

Yeah, I agree, at least it's different.

featuring Blitz's new 1-versus-many gameplay mechanic that will allow a single third-person player to take on multiple first-person enemies.

I think Citizen Kobuko (-sp) had a 1 verse Many MP mode so thats not innovative either.

I like to support independent Devs when I can.

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. May 6, 12:08 No subject Fallout1
  2. May 6, 12:54 No subject Nonicknameforme
>> 3. May 6, 13:24  Re: No subject Furious
  4. May 6, 13:48   Re: No subject Sty
  5. May 6, 17:10 Hopeless Paully
  6. May 6, 17:10 Hopeless Paully
  7. May 7, 00:12 Dungeon Keeper? Shadowcat

footer

Blue's News logo