Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Ships Ahoy: The Crystal Key II

The Adventure Company announces shipments of Crystal Key II on PC: "Crystal Key II is the sequel to the best-selling, Crystal Key, which has sold upwards of 500,000 units in North America. A sci-fi fantasy adventure, players embark on a new journey of discovery and attempt to uncover the whereabouts of a mythical key. Legend tells of the Crystal Keys magical powers and its ability to bring peace to those who unlock its secrets. A simple quest becomes an odyssey, revealing the true nature of good and evil"

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: Crystal Crap! Mar 18, 2004, 12:59 John

Welcome to Blue's, Choachy! I see you'll fit right in here.

As for Crystal Key, I never played it, but have been following the sequal a little and it doesn't sound bad. Of course this is one of those games that I wait to see reviews for.. so I wouldn't buy it unless I heard some good things about it. But anyways....

Edit: Yeah, Uru was more difficult than the previous Myst games for me.. I don't know why though. One thing I didn't like about Uru is how you have to play hide-n-go-seek to find many of the journey cloths.

This comment was edited on Mar 18, 13:05.

This space is available for rent
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: Crystal Crap! Mar 18, 2004, 12:51 beaves

funny... I'm struggling with URU right now and am thinking of doing the same thing. I've finished 2 worlds and it's been wasting space for a while now. I like these type of games but URU is clunky to play and the puzzles are impossible. I may give this one a try though after a few reviews.

1. Crystal Crap! Mar 18, 2004, 11:40 Choachy

Crystal Key may have been the worst game Ive ever played. I think I picked it up for ~$15, and played it for maybe 2 hours. I was so unimpressed with everything about the game, that I immediately went online, found a cheat guide, and finished the game just to make it go away. Even the ending sucked a$$.

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo