Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Ships Ahoy: Athena Sword

Ubisoft sends word that the Athena Sword expansion for Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield is now available:

San Francisco, CA - March 10, 2004 - Ubisoft announced today that Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® 3: Athena Sword(tm) has shipped for the PC. The first mission pack for Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield, Athena Sword adds even higher levels of entertainment and realism to the Rainbow Six experience. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3: Athena Sword is rated "T" for Teen and will have an MSRP of $19.99.

Storyline
Command the world's most elite, multinational force of counter-terrorist operatives in their latest mission. Track the desperate remnants of the international terror network from Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield into the exotic regions of the Mediterranean and prevent their mad agenda of international anarchy and devastation.

Game Features

• All new eight mission campaign in locations from Italy and Croatia to Greece.
    • Five new multiplayer levels: Chemical Factory, Ferry Boat, University, Italian Alleys and Jungle.
    • Three new multiplayer game modes: Adversarial Terror Hunt, Adversarial Scattered Hunt and Capture the Enemy.
    • Seven additional real-world weapons, for a total of 64, with sound effects from the team that worked on the blockbuster movie, The Matrix.
    • Three bonus classic missions from the original Rainbow Six and Rogue Spear, updated with the latest graphics and technology.

Minimum PC System Requirements
Supporter OS: Windows® 98 SE/ME/2000/XP (only)
Processor: Pentium® III 800 MHz, AMD Athlon(tm) or equivalent
RAM: 128 MB RAM; XP users: 256MB required
Video Card: 32 MB DirectX® 8-compatible 3D graphics card with hardware T&L
Sound Card: DirectX 8.1-compatible sound device

DirectX® Version: DirectX 8.1 or higher
CD-ROM: 16x or faster
Hard Drive Space: 2 GB free hard drive space
Multiplay: Internet connection for play on ubi.com (56k modem supported but not recommended)

View
9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

9. Re: SDK Mar 10, 2004, 20:06 4D-Boxing

No SDK + ati fsaa bugs + having to join UBI funk to get online = trade in at EB for BF vietnam.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

8. Re: 2 GB? Mar 10, 2004, 16:48 Xenos Overdrive

I can't keep up with all the Tom Clancy games...

Seemed after the Redstorm didn't have a Tom Clancy novel to base off from for R6-2, the story line just even more muddled with every release.

The only real release I'm all that excited about now is Splinter Cell and hopefully any more sequels or possible addons they release. Aside from the sometime blatant patriotic claptrap, the series isn't going to badly.

This comment was edited on Mar 10, 16:50.

7. $19.99 Mar 10, 2004, 16:42 Killer Kane

why did EB charge me $29.99 this afternoon ??? i hope its a misprint , or iam getting a refund ! yesterday it said online it was 29 bucks

6. Re: 2 GB? Mar 10, 2004, 15:22 Raptor

Well according to my math skills(which aint that good but can add 8+5+3) it seems there are 16 maps

Can't say the addon is much though. Especially since they fucked everyone over with the mod tools.

5. SDK Mar 10, 2004, 15:18 Hunterzyph

The mod potential was massive....but nooooo.

4. No subject Mar 10, 2004, 14:54 PHJF

a
bout
time

------
“The closer you get to being a pro, the closer you can get to the client. The knife, for example, is the last thing you learn. Ok?"

Steam + PSN: PHJF

3. Re: 2 GB? Mar 10, 2004, 14:39 Sphinx

Wait, didn't a patch for this game already come out? Yet it hasn't shipped? I'm confused.  
-Sphinx

2. Re: 2 GB? Mar 10, 2004, 14:28 nin

I can't keep up with all the Tom Clancy games...

http://www.kmfdm.net/

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

1. 2 GB? Mar 10, 2004, 14:22 Deliverance

So, 5 maps 7 weapons, expansion 2 f00king gigabytes? What's the rest of the DVD FMV?
*SMACK*

9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo