Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Two Demos Soon

A pair of demo releases are planned for release next week: Syberia II demo debuts Monday on GameSpot has word that "Microids will now release the full demo on Monday, March 1." Likewise, The Larian Studios Website (thanks Frans) has word on plans for a Beyond Divinity Demo: "The Beyond Divinity demo is scheduled for release online on March 3rd and will be simultaneously released in French, German and English. The demo contains the beginning of the first act of Beyond Divinity and offers you a a [sic] first sampling of all the changes that were made to the Divinity engine. Visit our site on March 3rd 2004 at 12:00PM GMT to see why the specialized press is starting to get more and more excited about Beyond Divinity."

View
3. Re: YAY! Feb 27, 2004, 14:32 ZzeusS

I really liked Divinity. TONS of stuff to do. Too much, really. After a few months of solid playtime I stopped at the desert ruins or whatever that was close to the end.

I seem to be getting more mileage out of NWN these days.

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Feb 27, 12:17 Yay! Ray Marden
  6. Feb 27, 17:53  Re: Yay! MeatForce
  2. Feb 27, 13:20 YAY! space captain
>> 3. Feb 27, 14:32  Re: YAY! ZzeusS
  4. Feb 27, 16:52   Re: YAY! PHJF
  5. Feb 27, 16:56   Re: YAY! Wasyl
  7. Feb 28, 11:08 Original DD Demo? Debaser
  8. Feb 28, 14:30  Re: Original DD Demo? Ray Marden

footer

Blue's News logo