Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Q&As

• MMO Army
    HomeLAN Fed's Army Massively Multiplayer Project Q&A talks with Robert Gehorsam, Vice President at There about how they've been recruited by the U.S. Army to create an Army-themed MMORPG.
  • Jack the Ripper
    The Jack The Ripper Q&A on Gamer's Hell conversing with Philippe Gaudé about Jack the Ripper, The Adventure Company's newly released game (due March 5 in Europe) based on the unsolved 19th century Whitechapel serial murders.
  • Turbine
    The Jason Bell Q&A on GameSpot talks with the head of Turbine's new Southern California studio about the game business and Turbines plans to expand further in North America as well as into Asia and elsewhere.
  • Blitzkrieg 2
    The Blitzkrieg 2 Q&A on Gamer's Hell talks with George Ossipov, project leader on Blitzkrieg II, Nival Interactive's upcoming World War II strategy/tactics sequel.
  • Flagship Studios
    There's a Bill Roper Q&A on inWoW.de with the English version of their conversation with the former Blizzard mainstay about setting off with his cohorts to found Flagship Studios, their new development company. The conversation can also be found in their native German.
  • Scott Miller
    There's a Scott Miller Q&A on Gamingeye talking with the 3D Realms honcho about his long history in the gaming business, and a few questions about Max Payne in particular. Another bilingual affair, this Q&A is also available in Svenska.
  • BoE
    SimHQ's Just Flight Q&A talks about Battle Over Europe, the expansion pack for IL2 Sturmovik: Forgotten Battles.

View
5. No subject Feb 18, 2004, 18:25 Nonicknameforme

If I weighed 50 pounds more I'd join the army just to see what it's really like. I have this vision of a bunch of drunk rednecks killing towlies and acting like its a vacation, for some reason. On the other hand I hate deserts, so I'll probably hold off untill we decide to attack somewhere more temperate. Now that I think of it, we NEVER attack anywhere with good weather, its always jungles or deserts or something obnoxious. Knowning my luck, however, I'd be the bitch that died in some ambush and didnt even get a chance to say, "oh fuck!"

On a related note the army is evil for making its self look all fun and games by releasing these games. Its also pathetic that we are turning our national forces into a money making scheme. I'd rather annex Canada, it would make more sense in the long run, and hopefully bring about the Neu-clear WarZ, as they say in newspeak.

"I'm too much of a narcisist to really hate stupid people."
Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Feb 18, 12:12 MMO Army Wazootyman
  2. Feb 18, 15:52  Re: MMO Army Rictor
  3. Feb 18, 16:10   Re: MMO Army Wazootyman
  4. Feb 18, 16:56    Re: MMO Army rist3903
>> 5. Feb 18, 18:25 No subject Nonicknameforme
  8. Feb 18, 20:59  Re: No subject Scottish Martial Arts
  6. Feb 18, 18:37 No subject Rictor
  7. Feb 18, 18:52 Re: More from the press release... Nonicknameforme
  9. Feb 18, 21:06  Re: More from the press release... Xenos Overdrive