Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Game Movies

A new Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow trailer is now available, showing off some of the multiplayer action in the upcoming sequel to the stealthy third-person shooter. The 110 MB download is available from 3D Gamers, ActionTrip, Boomtown (registration required), Filerush, Gamer's Hell, and Worthplaying. Update: Smaller versions of this clip are also now available, as there's a 33 MB DivX version on GameStar Online and a 16 MB QuickTime version on 3D Gamers. Also, a new Ground Control 2 movie is now available on the game's official website, showing off a couple of minutes from Massive Entertainments upcoming strategy game sequel, including some sniping action. The 23 MB clip is mirrored on 3D Gamers, Gamer's Hell, Strategy Informer, and Worthplaying. Finally, a Nightwalk: Dream of the Past movie is now available on Gamer's Hell, showing off an unheralded upcoming post-apocalyptic RPG in the works at Polish developer Rysiio.

View
8. Re: *shrug* Jan 29, 2004, 16:59 MeatForce

Well I've been very impressed with some of the games that Ubi has been publishing as of late

Me too. That's partly why it pisses me off so much -- I have to keep buying the goddamn things!!

Heh... that'll teach 'em!

This comment was edited on Jan 29, 17:00.

-----
I'm not even angry. I'm being so sincere right now, even though you broke my heart and killed me.
Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Jan 29, 13:26 RE: Nightwalk ^mortis^
  2. Jan 29, 14:47  A reason not to buy Ubi products Carch
  3. Jan 29, 15:02   Re: A reason not to buy Ubi products Mad Max RW
  4. Jan 29, 15:45   Re: A reason not to buy Ubi products MeatForce
  5. Jan 29, 15:48   Re: A reason not to buy Ubi products Xenos Overdrive
  11. Jan 30, 03:22   Re: A reason not to buy Ubi products fliptw
  6. Jan 29, 16:04 *shrug* Hunterzyph
  7. Jan 29, 16:43  Re: *shrug* nin
>> 8. Jan 29, 16:59  Re: *shrug* MeatForce
  9. Jan 29, 17:32 No subject Fillem