Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

DRIV3R Movie, Q&A

After a couple of teasers, the first episode of Ridley Scott's live-action promotional film for DRIV3R is now available on the DRIV3R Website (registration required). In other DRV3R-related news, UGO's Michael Madsen Interview talks with Mr. Blonde about his participation as voice talent in the upcoming wheelman s3quel.

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: No subject Jan 27, 2004, 11:32 Radioflyer

yeah...does have a Gone in 60 seconds feel to it doesn't it? I always thought that would make for a good game scenario... and i concur about the intersection scene...i love it when movies do stuff like that...totally calm and silent, pedestrians strolling by...cop cars flying through the air...good stuff!! time for the next episode

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: No subject Jan 26, 2004, 03:46 Arthas

it was never said one of the scotts would direct the film, it was just by the RSA inc.. but still every director in this association has the scott style, so thats enough

4. Re: No subject Jan 24, 2004, 17:14 Scottish Martial Arts

"A Sean Mullins Film"? I thought this was supposed to be directed by the man himself. Not bad though, the intersection bit was pretty cool.

3. Re: No subject Jan 24, 2004, 17:10 Arthas

I love the Scott-style... This movies looks so great... It's very short, but oh well...

2. Re: No subject Jan 24, 2004, 15:44 pob

this driver website...Being the quite Anti-Extreme-Flash boy that I am, I'm surprised someone spent the time this site takes to load and went "yes, this is perfect". all it needs now is "do you want to set www.atari.com/driv3r to your homepage?" when you quit, and then install LOP.com when you say no.

1. No subject Jan 24, 2004, 15:16 Skookum

Why don't they just make it downloadable? And hey, didn't we see this movie before? With Nick Cage?

Spoiler

The part with the empty intersection is pretty brilliant though.

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo