Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

CoD Patch Status

Activision passes along word for those itching for info about the promised Call of Duty patch:

We wanted to let you all know that we're listening to your questions about the Call of Duty patch. I've spoken to the team and thought it might help to let you know that updates are definitely coming. Infinity Ward is working now to complete the first update meant to address several issues like bunny hopping, etc.. We also know that you're very concerned about cheat protection. The guys at Infinity Ward are currently considering the best way to address cheat protection. The guys are working really hard and as soon as I have more info, I'll pass it along.

View
9. Re: What I don't understand Jan 21, 2004, 05:50 mbmonk

I would tend to disagree about the aimed down the sights issue. There is only 1 gun that I feel its almost completely useless to use the sights, mp44 - the German light machinegun. Other than that its fairly easy to track your targets while you shoot with the sights up.

On a seperate note, I dont want to hear jack from IW and Activision until I see the headline "COD Patch Released". The patch has had on and off release dates for months now. Get the patch right and get it out, and quit toying with the public "After Thanksgiving" yea WAY THE FRIG AFTER THANKSGIVING.

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Jan 20, 19:23 What I don't understand Creston
  2. Jan 20, 19:30  Re: What I don't understand tybrown
  8. Jan 21, 03:00   Re: What I don't understand neko_
>> 9. Jan 21, 05:50    Re: What I don't understand mbmonk
  10. Jan 21, 06:35     Re: What I don't understand Carnock
  11. Jan 21, 15:35      Re: What I don't understand mbmonk
  3. Jan 20, 19:32  Re: What I don't understand Monty
  4. Jan 20, 20:19 No subject KilrathiAce
  5. Jan 20, 20:43 cheats Killer Kane
  7. Jan 21, 01:27  Re: cheats kyleb