Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Ships Ahoy - Postal 2 Share the Pain

POSTAL 2 Share the Pain Available NOW (thanks Frans) announces: "With noses red from their victims' blood, Running With Scissors announced the release of POSTAL 2: Share The Pain. The brazen videogame developer's Christmas balls were hanging with joy as they landed their first title as a publisher onto the shelves of retailers across North America."

View
11 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

11. Re: FREE...no, $9.95 Dec 16, 2003, 23:19 Dantastic

omg it would be great if they paid me to play this game because i love it so much but i still play it every day even if they don't pay me

i love postal 2!

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

10. Re: FREE...no, $9.95 Dec 16, 2003, 21:49 ExcessDan

they should be paying me to play this

------------
Love,
Mayor Dan

ExcessDan

9. Re: No more of this crap Dec 16, 2003, 20:05 level_m4st3r

the loadtimes were fixed in the patch, and are now no longer an issue. likewise your ill-informed posts. you don't like the game, fine. you want amateur level designs, try chaser. i don't really like either of the games. the multiplayer STP demo however is some of the most fun i've had since goldeneye. if your mom lets you download the multiplayer demo, then maybe you'll get to play and i'll get to shoot your player in the head. today, i had one of the best grilled cheese sandwhiches ever. h4xx009

8. Re: No more of this crap Dec 16, 2003, 17:46 Ravenrex

Maybe it didn't occur to you that there are quite a few people who actually like this game? Some people want a game where they can just sit down, blow shit up for 10 minutes, then move on to something else. Postal 2 fits that bill perfectly.

Do us a favor and pull your head out of your ass.

Do us a favor and keep yours up there. I don't have a problem with the content, rather it's the poor execution of it that makes this a piece of shit not worth wasting time with. The quality of programming and effort put into this is severely lacking, the only draw is the graphic content of the game, but that is not even done well. The load times are horrible, even on a top-of-the-line system, the level design is amateurish at best and the obvious lack of effort on the part of the design team just demonstrates that they put this piece of crap out just in the hope that it would sell because it was graphic and offensive enough to have a draw.

"Any sufficiently advanced
technology is indistinguishable
from magic."
--Clarke's Third Law

7. Re: No more of this crap Dec 16, 2003, 17:27 DooM

> Some people want a game where they can just sit down
> blow shit up for 10 minutes

What happened to Quake3?

6. FREE...no, $9.95 Dec 16, 2003, 16:36 ^mortis^

the lamest part was that it was first described as "a free add-on for users who bought Postal 2".

5. Re: No more of this crap Dec 16, 2003, 15:51 Satyric0n

While I don't believe that they should be prevented from making a title like this, it would be nice to see the market and consumers violently reject crap like this so that no more morons try to create and publish something like this again.
Maybe it didn't occur to you that there are quite a few people who actually like this game? Some people want a game where they can just sit down, blow shit up for 10 minutes, then move on to something else. Postal 2 fits that bill perfectly.

Do us a favor and pull your head out of your ass.

4. Re: No more of this crap Dec 16, 2003, 13:50 nin

POSTAL, in comparison, is crap-on-a-stick.

No no, according to it's fan(s), it's "Art"...

http://www.kraftwerk.com/

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

3. Re: No more of this crap Dec 16, 2003, 13:16 DDI

This garbage looks like someone gave a bunch of 14yr old dyslexic retards a 5 minute primer in UnrealED and set them loose to make a craptacular adolescent violence festival.

Sounds like someone is eagerly awaiting this games release! I know I am!

2. No more of this crap Dec 16, 2003, 12:08 Ravenrex

If you're going to do a title that has content that could potentially be offensive to some people at least do it with style and polish. GTA Vice City manages to accomplish that very well. POSTAL, in comparison, is crap-on-a-stick. It's just vulgar garbage done for the sake of being offensive. While I don't believe that they should be prevented from making a title like this, it would be nice to see the market and consumers violently reject crap like this so that no more morons try to create and publish something like this again. This garbage looks like someone gave a bunch of 14yr old dyslexic retards a 5 minute primer in UnrealED and set them loose to make a craptacular adolescent violence festival.
This comment was edited on Dec 16, 12:09.

"Any sufficiently advanced
technology is indistinguishable
from magic."
--Clarke's Third Law

1. RWS should trip on them Dec 16, 2003, 11:56 Da Stylin' Rastan

The original POSTAL was a great game, but these guys are just getting on my nerves now.

-DSR

11 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo