Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

I of the Enemy Demo

The Enemy Technology Website now offers downloads of a demo for I Of The Enemy, though in an unusual move, registration is required to download this sample of their upcoming science fiction real-time strategy offering. Here's a bit of the game's brief description: "A war is raging in a far-off galaxy and a new Commander of Armies is chosen. But dark, unknown forces are at play and the mystery of how the battle started is deepening ... and a sinister plot is evolving." A mirror of the 116 MB download can be found on Gamer's Hell and Worthplaying.

View
7. Re: We've Heard You! Nov 27, 2003, 19:48 Ludomancer

Eesh. No offense, your FMV is extremely bad though. And the game, I dunno.

Honestly, if you guys are going to do oldschool, like a 2D game, you should at least aim to look and play better than the last 2D title in the generation you're mimicking. There are freeware titles that look better and offer a wider selection of gameplay out right now.
Or at least get onboard a platform that has an equal level of advancement. You're game would do well on the PocketPC or PalmOS, probably.

And you can get big-budget titles for $30. In all seriousness I am down with the independant developer scene, but I woulndt' pay more than $10 for most indie games.

No offense, just my 2c.
Good luck.

This comment was edited on Nov 27, 19:49.

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Nov 27, 15:16 Must be a turkey Silent Sorrow
  2. Nov 27, 15:42  Re: Must be a turkey Rebian
  3. Nov 27, 16:39   site reg Ludomancer
  4. Nov 27, 16:54    No subject Meshugeneh
  5. Nov 27, 18:18     Re: No subject tallone
  10. Nov 28, 03:16  Re: Must be a turkey Silicon Avatar
  11. Nov 28, 10:35   Re: Must be a turkey tallone
  12. Nov 28, 13:23    Re: Must be a turkey Monkeyhonker
  13. Nov 28, 13:32     Re: Must be a turkey Hunterzyph
  6. Nov 27, 18:51 We've Heard You! Mark Temple