Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Gold - D2: Rise of the Elves

This press release from Strategy First announces that Rise of the Elves, the latest stand-alone expansion for Disciples II, is gold, and expected to appear in stores on November 20. Here's a bit:

Disciples II: Rise of the Elves is a milestone in the Disciples universe. For the first time, Disciples fans will be able to play as the elder Elven race as they struggle to reclaim their forests from the four primary forces in Nevendaar. Driven by an unpredictable god who urges them to battle, the Elves begin a massive march towards their fate.

The noble Elves rule their people from elaborate fortresses within the trees. They adorn themselves with ornate armor and prefer councils or negotiations to conflict. Their queen is a just leader, preferring the path of peace for her kind. The noble Elves owe much to the Empire…

View
1. Yey! Nov 11, 2003, 14:43 Coolone

I swear, I'm like the only one who likes this game, nay, I love it, but yeah, an extra race, I'm excited

I've been going through all the campaigns of the other races (and their expansion campaigns included), and DAMN are these levels long

Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
>> 1. Nov 11, 14:43 Yey! Coolone
  2. Nov 11, 15:18  Re: Yey! ExcessDan
  3. Nov 11, 15:56  No subject PHJF
  4. Nov 11, 16:06   Re: No subject Wazootyman
  5. Nov 11, 16:25   Re: No subject nin
  6. Nov 11, 16:46   Re: No subject It is My Name
  7. Nov 11, 18:07    Re: No subject snide
  8. Nov 11, 19:06     Age of Wonders Shadow Magic Gimpzor
  9. Nov 11, 20:49      Re: Age of Wonders Shadow Magic snide

footer