Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Q&As

• Max Payne 2
    There's a Max Payne 2 Q&A on Beyond3D chatting with Remedy Entertainment's Markus Maki about the recently released third-person shooter sequel. They discuss the development cycle, the PoV, DirectX, changes from the first game, and more.
  • Pirates of the Burning Sea
    The Pirates of the Burning Sea Q&A on Warcry News Network chats with Taylor Daynes, the lead game designer at Flying Lab Software about their upcoming MMORPG set on the flaming high seas.
  • Leisure Suit Larry
    The Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude Q&A on GameSpot chats with Josh VanVeld of High Voltage and VU Games brand manager Alex Rodberg about the upcoming revival of the lecherous adventures of Larry Laffer.

View
2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

2. Haha.... Nov 8, 2003, 03:38 wasrad

"The original Max Payne felt like a breath of fresh air to gamers who had grown tired of action-adventure games with a third-person-perspective character where storylines were boring, gameplay was too linear and there were nothing interesting like plot twists and turns."

So they were sick of games like Max Payne...? What?

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

1. Al Lowe and LSL Nov 7, 2003, 10:45 Frijoles

From Al Lowe's site regarding the new LSL:

"Currently, I am in the process of negotiations with Vivendi Universal Games and my involvement with the next installment of the Leisure Suit Larry. Once we have reached an agreement I will be able to comment more on my involvement."

The Q&A also suggests that they are in contact with him. Perhaps this game will be worth it afterall.

This comment was edited on Nov 7, 10:46.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo