Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Game Movies

The Falcon 4 Gold Website now features the first trailer from the upcoming jet flight simulator, a description can be found on 3D Gamers. There's also a new Celtic Kings: The Punic Wars movie in executable Bink format.

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: No subject Nov 7, 2003, 14:38 Wowbagger_TIP

Holy crap thats an annoying page they got on the Falcon site, with the screencaps just popping up when the mouse glances over the thumbnail without clicking and all

That's what happens when you let marketing and managers have too much say in site design...

Supporter of the "a happy fredster is a wet fredster with jumper cables attached to his nads" fanclub.

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." -- Bertrand Russell (I think...)
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. No subject Nov 7, 2003, 11:25 tacomodo

Holy crap thats an annoying page they got on the Falcon site, with the screencaps just popping up when the mouse glances over the thumbnail without clicking and all

2. Re: Falcon4 Gold Nov 7, 2003, 11:21 Gish

Well it's interesting that they decided to take Falcon4, dust it off and reship it. I guess since Lock On is coming out they wanted in on a little of the revivied modern jet sim market. I still think that Lomac will have a better game though as the Falcon engine dosen't do low level all that well.

1. Falcon4 Gold Nov 7, 2003, 11:12 Bard

hmm... not much in the way of NEW, but it takes the headache out of patching and configuring falcon4 to the latest standards.

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo