Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Patches: Tomb Raider & Live for Speed

This Eidos Interactive UK Support Page offers downloads of a new version 52 patch for Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness, though no details on what this addresses are available. Mirrors can be found on 3D Gamers and Gamer's Hell. Also, a new patch "B" is now available for Live for Speed S1, the online racing simulator, and though their front page is mum on the topic, there is also a new LFS dedicated server. Thanks Frans.

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Eidos... Sep 26, 2003, 20:29 Tigger

The page where this patch is living makes it look like Eidos said something like:

"Here's the f*cking patch. Download and BEGONE."

--
Tigger

'Got CS...gas?'

--
Tigger
Vic Fontaine for President
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Obligatory Sep 26, 2003, 14:52 Sarcasm

#2: that's alarmingly plausible.
If I only heard that the control system could be patched to make it more responsive, I'd still probably buy this game, flaws and all.

2. Re: Obligatory Sep 26, 2003, 14:49 anon@216.23

I wonder if it "fixes" (by removing) the presence of a benchmark (which was in the previous patch) that shows ATI cards thoroughly troucing NVidia cards, even though NVidia's marketing paid for NVidia's "The Way It Was Meant To Be Played" logo to be prominently displayed on the application.

1. Obligatory Sep 26, 2003, 13:27 Da Stylin' Rastan

Is this the tomb raider patch that makes it a game?

-DSR

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo