Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Lionheart Patch

Black Isle Studios has released a new Lionheart Patch updating the alternate-history RPG to version 1.1. The update is available for English, French, Spanish, German, and Italian, and it includes bug fixes, rendering optimizations, networking tweaks, and more. Thanks Frans.

View
8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

8. Re: TOEE Sep 18, 2003, 08:34 Death Wombat

Yes, Troika, with all the good and ill that entails. I love those guys, but they are a bit...quirky sometimes. ToEE is more polished and overall more accessible than Arcanum (and hella better looking) but it's not for the faint of heart either.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: TOEE Sep 18, 2003, 05:52 snide

isnt it made by troika? the arcanum guys?

dave snider
co-founder | guzzlefish.com
my dvd, cd, and game collections
http://www.guzzlefish.com/?user=dave

dave snider
comicvine.com

6. Re: TOEE Sep 17, 2003, 21:53 Death Wombat

Jesus in a box no; but it's at least John the Baptist in a Font. Definitely good even with its warts.

5. Re: No subject Sep 17, 2003, 21:50 Primus

Well, according to the readme, this ain't it. Aside from the companion crash fix, I don't see a thing about the other big outstanding bugs. Netplay is completely broken on all computers, not just "slower" ones. Not to mention all the interface issues (like the HP bars getting turned off every time you load a game), and the serious engine issues like the attack speed slowdown bug.

4. Re: TOEE Sep 17, 2003, 21:19 Scottish Martial Arts

Yeah I picked it up. Review in a sentence: Unpolished tactical combat game based upon DnD 3.5s combat rules.

I haven't gotten too far into it but the roleplay opportunites in Hommlet are very weak. Fortunately if the combat during the tutorial is any indication the actual dungeon crawl should be fairly entertaining.

ToEE looks to be a fun game but Jesus-in-a-Box it ain't.

3. TOEE Sep 17, 2003, 21:15 ZzeusS

Has anyone tried Temple of Elemental Evil? I think it's out today.

2. No subject Sep 17, 2003, 19:44 Xard

Yeah, I hope this is the patch that makes the game not suck. Or at least, be an interesting dungeon crawl even.

*sorely disappointed*

1. No subject Sep 17, 2003, 19:30 D4rkKnight

When are they going to release the patch that makes the game good?

8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo