Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow Website

The official Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow Website (thanks Frans) is now online, offering a home base for the upcoming follow-up to the stealthy third-person shooter. The site offers screenshots and a Flash trailer, with promise of a downloadable trailer soon. Noteworthy is the conspicuous absence of the PC-CD logo among the platforms listed.

View
9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

9. Re: PC-CD... Sep 17, 2003, 21:24 Stinky_Toe

The game was fun on the PC... I saw some sales figures of 4 million copies, don't know if that's Xbox or PC/Xbox sales combined.
I enjoyed the game...but I would have never played that on a console with a gamepad no way !

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

8. Re: How was this game? Sep 17, 2003, 19:38 Zyrxil

Splinter Cell -was- fun, and I prefer to play shooters on my PC instead of a console any day of the wekk, but it was way too linear compared to the other big name sneaking games- Thief, Hitman, and Deus Ex.

This comment was edited on Sep 17, 19:38.

7. Re: PC-CD... Sep 17, 2003, 15:54 Tim1_2

Yeah, I actually bought the game for PC, and it was really, really fun. Played it through twice actually. I'm going to be pissed if the sequel isn't released on PC, but then somehow not surprised.

Currently playing: DayZ

6. it always screws me up Sep 17, 2003, 15:50 Wiggamoe

Everytime I see Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow, I think that the game is called Splinter Cell: Pandora, and that it is coming out tomorrow. Literally, everytime, it always screws me up.

5. No subject Sep 17, 2003, 15:16 VoodooV

Popcorn Eyeglasses!

Yes, I would be mightily peturbed if Pandora Tomorrow doesn't make it to the PC

The PC version kicked ass btw. the finale was just a little anticlimatic because its just way too easy to sneak past the last two guards to the door which ends the game.

4. PC-CD... Sep 17, 2003, 12:25 BDFD

Did anyone really buy the PC version of the game? It seemed to me even on an XBOX it was a little too console-ish. I just don't remember huge sales for the PC version, that's all.

The graphics were pretty swank though...

3. Re: PA Sep 17, 2003, 12:18 Ihya

Reminds me of that Clive Cussler or Hammond Innes title generator on ootb a few months ago. Make dramatic titles by randomly combining cool words.

2. Re: PA Sep 17, 2003, 11:18 nin

Peanut Butter Monkey!

Supporter of the "A happy fredster is a muted fredster" fanclub.

http://www.davidbowie.com

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

1. PA Sep 17, 2003, 11:11 Wazootyman

Splinter Cell: Puppy Helmet

http://www.penny-arcade.com/view.php3?date=2003-05-26&res=l

9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo