Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Purge Jihad Beta

The Purge Online Website now offers downloads of a beta version 1.8 of the upcoming Jihad free add-on for Purge, Freeform Interactive's FPS/RPG. Word is: "Purge Jihad has an extensive number of new skills and weapons. This beta only tests that, thus it only 15MB. It also has gibs/limb-loss and 5 minute Portal protection. Other features for Purge Jihad such as the Deities, the Altar, and the new Prayer System are NOT in this beta."

View
3. Re: Jihad Sep 12, 2003, 16:26 Schnapple

well look at the dozens of patches to the Purge demo. These guys are former mod authors and no one minds if a mod has dozens of patches or little beta patches. I repsect them for being able to pull off as much as they did - they went from a mod team to a full retail product. If nothing else there's the sentimental favorite.

And to think I would have continued to ignore Purge had it not dropped to $2.99. Now all I need to do is to go try to play it...

Schnapple

http://www.schnapple.com/
Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Sep 12, 14:28 Jihad Jobz
  2. Sep 12, 15:58  Re: Jihad RegularX
>> 3. Sep 12, 16:26   Re: Jihad Schnapple
  4. Sep 12, 16:54   Re: Jihad SCG
  5. Sep 12, 18:09    Re: Jihad Bob
  6. Sep 12, 20:52     Re: Jihad Rigs
  7. Sep 12, 22:51      Re: Jihad SCG
  8. Sep 13, 09:29       Re: Jihad Rigs