Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Space Colony Demo

The Gigex streaming download service is now offering a 122 MB demo version of Space Colony, allowing the chance to sample Firefly Studios' upcoming management game that puts the player in control of a colony full of space cadets. Word is: "The Space Colony demo allows players to play through three missions and meet six of the 20 wacky space cadets. The Space Colony demo will also be available on CD at GameStop and Electronic Boutique stores nationwide starting in September."

View
4. Demo Review Sep 4, 2003, 14:53 D4rkKnight

I played it for about 10 minutes, after that I couldnt stand it anymore so I removed all living structures (shower, food, beds) and watched the people start losing it, they eventually ended up in a never-ending fist fight between the 4 of them, I quit right about then.

I score this game 1/5, it gets a 1 because its fun to hear some of the insults the citizens mutter, espiecially the Eminem ripoff guy.

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Sep 4, 13:05 Gigex Quboid
  2. Sep 4, 13:06 No subject Rainier
  3. Sep 4, 14:00 Opinions? JHMirage
  5. Sep 4, 15:14  On Save Games and other junk Rhino
  6. Sep 4, 15:15   Re: Rhino
  7. Sep 4, 15:45  Re: Opinions? Liquid
  8. Sep 4, 16:54   Re: Opinions? JHMirage
  9. Sep 4, 18:43    Re: Opinions? Jubal Harshaw
>> 4. Sep 4, 14:53 Demo Review D4rkKnight
  10. Sep 4, 20:09 Just add... Hunterzyph