Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

Talk about a near miss... there's a Worst Movie Ever Poll (thanks Philip Harris) that looks like it's part of the plan to kick off a site. Now I haven't seen either of these, but in a year when both Gigli and the American Idol Movie (currently the two lowest rated movies ever on the IMDB's bottom 100 films) were released, they should at least have included a write-in option. And what about Battlefield Earth and the Rollerball remake? Or the classic Jaws 4? The results aren't even in and I demand a recount!

Link of the Day: Operation Integration Alumicoat Phase I.
Guinness World Records. Thanks Bronco. For the super-creepy "break this record" link.
Stories of the Day: Millionaire is robbed. Thanks Jim Chaney.
Recall warns toy may leak battery acid.
Bounty hunter who caught Luster won't get any of forfeited $1 million.
Wild Science: Mini-nukes on US agenda. Thanks Big Electric Cat (a fellow Adrian Belew fan!).
WTC pollution may be linked to smaller babies.
Brainstorm to Breakthrough A Surgical Procedure Is Born (registration required).
Weird Science: Animation lets murder victims have final say.
Follow-ups: Senator Wants to Limit Patriot Act.
Word of mouse.
Thanks Mike Martinez.

View
156 Replies. 8 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ] Older >

156. A few pics of my own. Aug 13, 2003, 09:43 ProdigyXL

A few movies I absoulutely despise. Storytelling and Happiness. You haven't seen them unless you rented them because you have a college roommate into this director. Both films were released in the past few years straight to DVD, but with extremely high production. The down side, you will cring, gag, and just flat out kill yourself watching them. Happiness in particular is a very disturbing film, and I mean it really fucked with me. You will never look at the actor who plays the father pedophile in the same way, no matter what movies he's in again. Too creepy, thats a really scary movie.

And Alien Resurrection. Alien is king, Aliens is great fun, and Alien 3 was at least technically pleasant to view. But man, Alien Resurrection is just at a whole-nother level of bad. That plot is terrible, the acting is rather shit, the set design ruins everyones view of the franchise, and the whole "Alien giving birth via own C-Section" (What the fuck was that about?) If they ever try an Alien 5, I prey that they don't use the Ripley character anymore, because she was so fucked up in Resurrection I don't care for her at all.

This comment was edited on Aug 13, 09:45.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

155. Man Bites Dog Aug 13, 2003, 08:42 Takashi[KiN]

Just remember, don't rent "Man Bites Dog" from Blockbuster. It has some of the nastier scenes edited out.

154. No subject Aug 11, 2003, 18:32 gotti

Hey if any of you guys are blues fans, Martin Scorsese has made a new documentary series on the Blues featuring artists like BB King, Keb Mo, Muddy Waters, and a lot more that will be on PBS in Sept. Check it out at www.thebluesonline.com

153. Re: re:rock 2 Aug 11, 2003, 16:42 Killer Kane

did you ride to school on a really little bus ?...

152. Re: re:rock 2 Aug 10, 2003, 16:34 rock climber

> ok its settled..after mecca BOMB
> BRUSSELS BACK TO THE STONE AGE

see thats the way you fuckin scumbags think. just bomb others and solve the problems.

until you realize the problem are yourselves then you bomb your own shit country. or someone else will

--
cock climber aka rock climber

151. Re: Worst Movie Ever Aug 10, 2003, 12:03 Sepharo

AHhh Dogma isn't the worst movie ever at all. It is one of the best. Dear god man, get a hold of yourself!

150. One other forgettable film... Aug 10, 2003, 09:55 AnarKane

I think Ishtar comes to mind as one that blew chunks.

"The devil is in all of you!" - Rob Zombie, "Demonoid Phenomenon"

"We can do this one of two ways. There's the hard way, which involves hours of discussion, tons of negotiation, half a dozen bribes, and no guarantee of success."
"What's the easy way?"
"Liberally placed high explosives."

149. dumbass Aug 9, 2003, 17:47 space captain

Hey cock climber, you talkin to me? Or are you just horny and lookin for a good time?

No one realizes until the television breaks down..."

- SUBHUMANS

148. Re: Anybody Naked? Aug 9, 2003, 06:12 alnya

>>No offence but the french make the worst movies...

Delicatessen, Amelie, City of lost children, Nikita, La Reine Margot, Betty Blue...

I think, talking sheer numbers from the posts on this thread, the Americans make the worst movies

*duck*

alnya

147. re:rock 2 Aug 8, 2003, 16:56 Killer Kane

ok its settled..after mecca BOMB BRUSSELS BACK TO THE STONE AGE

146. Re: break this record Aug 8, 2003, 16:15 MindTrigger

Funny thing is, you sit here and rip on Americans yet you are the most immature fool posting around here. Way to represent, kid. Where are you from again?

This comment was edited on Aug 8, 16:17.

--
He cut the possum's face off then cut around the eye socket. In the center of the belt buckle, where the possum's eye would be, he has placed a small piece of wood from his old '52 Ford's home made railroad tie bumper. Damn, he misses that truck.

145. gimme my freedom fries Aug 8, 2003, 15:57 space captain

yeh but they talk in french, so its french to us Americanos.

- SUBHUMANS

144. Re: swine Aug 8, 2003, 15:41 nibbles

actually... its from Belgium. =)

143. fight! Aug 8, 2003, 12:33 space captain

cock climber... hahaha, thats pretty good... but are you gonna let him get away with that shit? FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

- SUBHUMANS

142. Re: break this record Aug 8, 2003, 12:19 rock climber

LOL

IM TALKIN TO THE HACKAR MASTAR ROK CLIMBA FBI SPECIAL AGENT

--
cock climber aka rock climber

141. Re: break this record Aug 8, 2003, 12:08 MindTrigger

Actually kid,

you can go back into your post history here at Blues and see your firsts posts you made using that name. They are blatant attacks against me, and you even tried to call yourself "rock climber's bro". I'm glad you get off on taking other people's names then making a bunch of childish posts in some pathetic attempt to make them look bad. The problem is, you aren't even a REMOTE intellectual match for me, and your posts prove it. Anyone here with half a brain can tell the difference between us just by the words we choose. I'm also a very proud American who would never say the things you do about America or her citizens.

You must get a real kick out of coming onto a message board like this and feeling like a real tough guy hiding behind, not even your own alias, but someone else’s. Wow, what a man you are. You are probably some British guy in need of Prozac, or some piece of Euro-trash with a bad case of penis envy. Don't worry boy, it will grow. A little.

Something else you should consider. Not everyone is as child-like or naive as you are. If you think you are somehow anonymous while you are online, you better think twice. You are not untraceable. I doubt you have even taken minimum action to hide the trail back to yourself. Remember that you have no idea who you are actually talking to when you are online.

--
He cut the possum's face off then cut around the eye socket. In the center of the belt buckle, where the possum's eye would be, he has placed a small piece of wood from his old '52 Ford's home made railroad tie bumper. Damn, he misses that truck.

140. swine Aug 8, 2003, 10:10 space captain

Well, "Man Bites Dog" is one hell of a badass movie - and its french.

- SUBHUMANS

139. Re: Anybody Naked? Aug 8, 2003, 09:15 Jobz

No offence but the french make the worst movies, maybe if they spoke in english they would'nt be so bad.

138. Anybody Naked? Aug 8, 2003, 09:05 system81

156 Replies. 8 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo