Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

The Lord of the Creatures Details

The Arvirago Entertainment Website has more details on plans for an upcoming third-person epic fantasy game called The Lord of the Creatures (story and story) in the works at this Spanish developer formed by Pyro Studios alumni Gonzo Suarez and Jon Beltran de Heredia (story). This page offers some screenshots of the project (thanks 3D Gamers). Here's a bit: "The player will be able to confront on his own the challenges of the universe of 'The Lord of the Creatures', or will be able to interact online with other players around the world. All the geographic richness of the worlds of 'The Lord of the Creatures' is represented with a next generation graphics engine created by Arvirago exclusively for this project. The new graphic engine includes everything necessary to make 'The Lord of the Creatures' a visual experience of pictorial beauty, with worlds and creatures of a realism and expressiveness without precedent. Developed using the latest technology available, 'The Lord of the Creatures' features special effects like volumetric shadows generated using stencil buffer, bump mapping, anti-aliasing, vertex and pixel shaders, etc..."

View
5. Re: Oh my Jul 21, 2003, 10:40 Mangrove

Looks good to me so far. Why all the negativity?

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Jul 21, 09:52 Re: I guess nin
  11. Jul 21, 14:12  Re: I guess Halsy
  2. Jul 21, 10:12 íHI! Samsagaz
  3. Jul 21, 10:19 Oh my Rethcir
  4. Jul 21, 10:29  Re: Oh my nin
>> 5. Jul 21, 10:40   Re: Oh my Mangrove
  6. Jul 21, 11:00    Re: Oh my Kaiser
  7. Jul 21, 11:08  Re: Oh my MeatForce
  8. Jul 21, 11:49   Re: Oh my ReDeeMeR
  9. Jul 21, 12:14    Re: Oh my Mangrove
  10. Jul 21, 13:11   Re: Oh my Rethcir
  12. Jul 21, 15:06 I wasn't aware that Creston
  13. Jul 21, 15:51  Re: I wasn't aware that Tony!!!
  14. Jul 22, 01:46 Literary antecedents Verwirrung

footer

Blue's News logo