Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

On Core Encore

A highly speculative report on Computer and Video Games (thanks Frans) mongers a new rumor about Core Entertainment, as they follow yesterday's reports that Jeremy Heath-Smith was stepping down from the boards of both Eidos and Core (story), saying "heavy insider rumblings suggest the 'Father of Lara' has made a full exit from the company." They do not offer further explanation of the source of this "intense speculation" they are reporting on, quoting Core as having no comment on the report, and saying an Eidos spokesperson was unavailable for comment.

View
8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

8. What happened with AoD Jul 16, 2003, 22:30 SCG

Maybe I'm far out of the loop. What happened with AoD? I saw TV ads for it. I don't own a single Tomb Raider game or anything... I'm confused.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: Look At Them Yo-Yo's Jul 16, 2003, 18:51 Lactose The Intolerant

Some heads needed to roll after AoD

Oh and HL2 video #2 is available on steam now so expect to see some mirrors soon.

This comment was edited on Jul 16, 18:51.

6. Re: Look At Them Yo-Yo's Jul 16, 2003, 17:51 vacs

didn't one of them get caught trying to screw a kid a while back too?

yeah, that was Kenneth Lockley producer of the TR games and former executive of Eidos. He got arrested in 1999 as far as I remember because of his "interest" in a young girl.

I think for Eidos it went all downhill from there...

This comment was edited on Jul 16, 18:48.

5. Re: Look At Them Yo-Yo's Jul 16, 2003, 16:58 nin

I remember reading about that awhile back...scary as hell.

Supporter of the "A happy fredster is a muted fredster" fanclub.

http://www.originaltrilogy.com/

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10

4. Re: Look At Them Yo-Yo's Jul 16, 2003, 16:28 waxthirteen

3. Re: Look At Them Yo-Yo's Jul 16, 2003, 16:25 Jobz

"Judging by the way he's handled himself in public, I think it's a pretty fair bet Jeremy Heath-Smith has a cocaine problem"

this guy has his head so far up his ass, i would say hes more of a crack addict, myself.

2. Look At Them Yo-Yo's Jul 16, 2003, 15:28 CultureShock

Judging by the way he's handled himself in public, I think it's a pretty fair bet Jeremy Heath-Smith has a cocaine problem. Long hours job, self-absorption, more money than sense, and crazy bullshit. Yup, JHS is a coke head. Reality's caught up and Tomb Raider: AoD is the hangover. Wouldn't be surprised if he's not the only one at Eidos/Core suffering from that little demon.  
"Save the attitude for someone who cares." - Judge Dredd.

1. Father of Lara? Jul 16, 2003, 14:49 Tony!!!

Father of Lara? This guy? Lara was the brain child of two dudes who sold the rights after the first one(BAD CALL). They are now, and have been for the past five years,been working on some pirate game. Galleon maybe its called?

-Tony!!!;)

-Tony!!!;)
my 360 user name is Robo Pop

8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo