Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

UT2003 Stats Return

The Unreal Tournament 2003 Stats are back online, offering nearly real-time reporting on player rankings and statistics for players of Epic's shooter. Thanks offset.

View
8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

8. Re: tracking systems Jul 10, 2003, 19:21 Chance

Not to speak of the fact that the bulk of the servers out there seem to have the UT stats disabled anyway.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: tracking systems Jul 10, 2003, 18:32 Keilun

On top of what cia said, UT2k3 servers are freely distributed. You can download it off the main UT2k3 site. So there really isn't a such thing as a "cracked" server.

6. Re: tracking systems Jul 10, 2003, 18:03 cia

don't be silly - there is no invasion of privacy. you do not have to have your stats tracked - just leave the netstats fields blank.

and when have you ever heard of epic filing suit against the owner of a cracked server? just doesn't make sense.

5. tracking systems Jul 10, 2003, 17:50 Percolator Fish

isnt't this tracking systems and ilegal invason of privasy though? im not sure i want epic to know what servers i play on what if they make ilegal servers or something can i go to jail???

4. Re: is it TRUE??? Jul 10, 2003, 16:43 galewind

The sad thing is that they'll only need to be tracking the 2 players that sitll play, but GG.

Seriously, though, I wish that this game kicked off to a better start.

3. wow! Jul 10, 2003, 15:00  Wookieballs 

Im honestly shocked they got it back up! its only been down for 7 months or so right?

Looks like ALL of the stats have been reset though. Too bad.

2. Re: is it TRUE??? Jul 10, 2003, 14:17 cia

works great! just keep it going Epic - one of the best features of the UT series is the stat tracking. Glad to see it's back!

1. is it TRUE??? Jul 10, 2003, 14:04 cia

IF this is true then THANK BABY JESUS! Been offline for years now.. and when it was online it lagged by weeks!

8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo