Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Ghost Master Demo

Following the release of a Czech version of the Ghost Master demo (story), the English version of the haunting simulator is now available. The 143 MB demo was released on Computer and Video Games and is mirrored on 3D Gamers, Gamer's Hell, and Jucaushii.ro.

View
30 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

10. Re: So, uhh... Jun 15, 2003, 19:37 Halo

I'm guessing madness is a different type of fear. Or scaring on a WHOLE nother scale. I wonder if the "horrors" can physically attack somebody?

Also I give a big thank you to Sickpuppies for making NEW game. Feels good to play something like this.

~Halo

This comment was edited on Jun 15, 19:38.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

9. Re: So, uhh... Jun 15, 2003, 19:36 Dr.Haggard

Not sure about the madness, it may not be possible in the demo. I got the girl who's afraid of spiders to faint quite easily.

Great demo. The game's been out here in the UK for a couple of weeks now and despite the very good reviews I hadn't ordered a copy yet, but I have now.

This comment was edited on Jun 15, 19:37.

8. Re: So, uhh... Jun 15, 2003, 19:27 nimski

How do you get someone to go mad? I can only drive them away even though I'm really targeting the individuals.

I've sat in the mission for quite a while and the "mad" scale doesn't budge.

And has anyone managed to get anyone to faint yet? I can't seem to pull that off either!?!

7. . . . . Jun 15, 2003, 18:38 joeslim

this sounds fun. downloading ATM...

6. Re: So, uhh... Jun 15, 2003, 18:29 The Truth

Yeah its ok, but pretty easy to figure out/beat.

Just start your ghosts off using low power attacks and then just ramp up the power as everyone gets more scared. pretty basic.

http://www.poorintern.com
- The Voices In My Fruit Loops Tell Me I'm Special -

------
Diablo & Diablo 2 for the DS, it makes sense Blizzard!

5. Re: So, uhh... Jun 15, 2003, 17:58 waxthirteen

well, i guess it's best to try it out for yourself and see! though it gets my vote for "pretty damn fun". think the sims meets dungeon master but with ghosts.

4. So, uhh... Jun 15, 2003, 17:50 Propagandhi

Is this any good?  
I eat pasta!

3. Re: hrmm... Jun 15, 2003, 16:16 Xero

Yeah man, I had it back on my old Sega. Was a very fun game until you have to go to that underworld and collect goop to go back into the house. Though whenever in the house, fun fun fun

Currently playing: Skyrim

2. No subject Jun 15, 2003, 16:00 Anvil

Haunting simulator , Is that where you die a bloody death at the start of the game, hang around for 500 years with nothing much happening and then scare some teenagers who should know better?

Anvil

Anvil - from the land of warm beer and mad cattle.

1. hrmm... Jun 15, 2003, 16:00 Halo

Ever play a game on the sega genisis called "The Haunting, Staring the poulterguy"? Looks like this maybe I should try it out.

~Halo

30 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo